I give up on enhancement in pvp

After weeks of playing bgs, arenas, ebgs i can just finally give up on it.

Dmg compared to other classes is just laughable. There is pitfull 1.5m defensive which gives you slight defense for 8 sec haha.
Heals are garbage (10k per heal) compared to other classes.

Pvp utilities are crap, counterstrike totem does not reflect direct dmg at all( yes i am looking at you 150k chaos bolts and 150k templars verdicts), does not reflect Dh anhilation which does 20k dmg per attack(lol laughing at you rockbiter with 10k dmg ).

Only thing that is fun in this spec is stormstrike and crash lightning effects and thats it.

Windfury 1000 dmg hahaha, greater earth elemental 500 dmg hahaha

Goodbye shaman Ill stick to my unholy and frost dk (which will imagine as shaman from now on) .

4 Likes

Just goes to show how bad enhance has fallen when people would prefer to play Frost DK. Certainly don’t blame you - it’s pretty garbage right now. I feel like a slow moving target dummy whenever I queue for BGs. People are always on me because they know it’s a joke class :frowning:

yea don’t try pvping, you just want to delete your class.

even with ilvl 440 i just feel like a training dummy (with 1 hp).
def, dmg and heal, all not relevant as enh.

@counterstrike totem
yea I don’t know what they did, it feels like it doesn’t do anything. Yet it is often my highest dmg. But if someone burst on me and noone else is around, he doesn’t lose any HP

You made the right decision.

Been maining enh sham since I started playing wow and I can say we’re at a pretty low point atm… I am heavily strugling to do pvp if at all, maybe few bgs a week or pvp island but thats it.

All that you previously mentioned is right, utility is nice but not real purpose for use is killing us, we need something to rely on.

I was second best horde dps shaman on my realm while almost never top dps in my m+… I manage to pull nice DPS in packs but on boss pulls its really hard to keep up with others…

Long story short

We suck at pvp,
we suck at pve a bit less

Played enhancement since vanilla, this is the first expansion I’ve switched to Elemental.

Do yourself a favour, just play elemental it’s far better spec for pvp and pve at the moment.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.