I got banned

Hello to everyone

I want to ask you, for a help. Today about an hour ago, I was writing on the world channel with all the guys in the discussion about level boost. I wrotten only one thing, that only stupid players will purchase level boost because you left all the fun from leveling alone.

After this post, moderator banned me from worl channel pernamently. I think I didnt wrotten nothing so much bad. Lot of people saying much more worse things than me. Can you help me please?

Player who banned me was , and after he banned me, he was also whisping to me that I am looser who cant afford level boost because I am not earning enough money, also other disrespectful words that hurts me really lot. I dont understand why person like that player can moderate channels, when after banning he is shaming you.

Thanks for response.

Firstly, a player can’t ban you (& can you remove their name as it’s against the rules). If you were banned it would be because a lot of people reported you and you would have received an email.
Once you get an email, you can reply if you want to appeal against the ban.
Hope it’ll get sorted out soon.
Having said that, can I just check that it was an official ingame chat channel as that’s the only place that would be moderated.

Oh okay, I think he was a moderator. And nothing came to my email I checked it twice.

So now I will be pernamently banned from world chat?

There are not in game moderators, only customer support personnel who when they whisper you , they have a blue blizzard logo next to their name.

If you have been chat banned, it is due to multiple reports of your chat. That said, I am not aware of any PERMANENT chat ban, only temporary squelches.

Open a ticket if you have not received an email.

I guess, the multiple ban is from his friends.
Report to Blizzard about this issue. If your lucky, Blizzard might ban those ppl.

There is such a thing such as chat channel moderator. When you’re in some smaller channels, like some RP ones, you keep getting these messages about moderation privileges being given to one or another. I have no idea what they entail, though, as I’ve never seen one of those “moderators” ban anyone.

Good morning Negasonik,

As it was suggested already, please open a ticket. Any appeals can only be done via ticket, not here in the Forum.

That is why I am closing here now.

Kind regards

What’s your opinion?