I guess this is how the gathering boxers go

They exploit Chromie time :frowning:

I think at this point they should just ban multiboxing or give us our own server, and I say that as a boxer myself.

People just keep spoiling it for those who didn’t mess up the economy.

9 Likes

It’s impossible to be a multi-boxer and not have an impact on the economy. I know you try and distance yourself and proclaim yourself as a good Multiboxer but such a thing doesn’t exist.
You’re still throwing money at the game to get an advantage over regular players.
You’re less bad (for the game), but still bad.

You’re right that all multi-boxing should be banned.

16 Likes

I didn’t sell anything on the ah. So I disagree.

If any of your multi-boxers have even vendored a grey item they’re impacting the economy, as subtle as it may be.
I’d also be shocked to learn that you pay for these accounts with IRL money and not WoW tokens.

3 Likes

I do.

One is paid with sub, the other gets sub/recruit a friend gametime.

They are not. Being able to vendor trash comes with the sub.

2 Likes

This is so slow and awkward I doubt anyone will get banned for it. And obviously chromie time runs out at lvl 50, so you can’t do this for SL mats. For the other expacs there are often faster routes than farming stuff, so overall I can’t see the harm in what you are doing - its very niche.

Right, and 1 person should have 1 sub.
Multi-boxers throw money at the game to have more than 1 sub.

AH also comes with the sub, too. And you claim to not use the AH. So just because it’s included in the sub doesn’t make it “morally” correct.

I’m not doing it. You can see the person mines and turns Chromie time on and off making the nodes instantly respawn.

1 Like

I don’t harm or interfere with anyone’s game experience in any way.

4 Likes

Of course you would think that, it’s an opinion you have about yourself lol.

What about when the servers are full on launch / patch days and you’re 1 person taking up more than 1 server slot?

2 Likes

If Blizzard have no way to realistically control multiboxing or botting it needs to just go by this point, same for boosting for any form of currency. It needs to just go and punish both parties.

3 Likes

Aye.
I’m fine with boosting for Gold (just not in the LFG tool) but if they’re struggling to regular gold vs IRL cash boosts then just blanket ban boosts. Blizzard make life so much more difficult for themselves sometimes.

For some people the only way to enjoy the game is to make a Rogue and camp a level 20 quest giver. For others it’s to abuse the AH with 20 multi-boxers.
I don’t think that type of game play should be supported.
If your only enjoyment in WoW is multi-boxing then WoW isn’t the game for you.

What does a “genuine” multi-boxer do that a regular player can’t do?

1 Like

Is multiboxing different from duplicating keystrokes?

I thought multiboxing referred exclusively to people using keystroke duplicaters, either hardware or software, rather than people being logged in on several accounts at the same time.

Oh what do you do with multiboxing?

I’m just curious, because it’s no AH, I haven’t ever done anything else than AH with 2 accounts.

A lot of people get this confused but multiboxing in its most basic form is just one person logged into multiple accounts at the same time. The input duplication just makes things easier.

1 Like

Alright, thanks for elaborating. I always believed multiboxing only being multiboxing when using some sort of input duplication.

1 Like

No it does not as the money is staying with Ãnna and nobody else at all it impacts nobody .

Collecting mog or pets or mounts quicker is such a nasty thing to do im i right ?

3 Likes

Don’t state that as if it’s a fact.
If the money stays with Anna, and why would it? You don’t think they buy anything off the AH ever?

Again, that’s assuming that is the absolutely limit to their multi-box usage. You’re selectively choosing the good elements from a sea of bad elements.

2 Likes

She has told everyone mulit times she is self sufficent .

Do you ever read her posts or do you just assume to know what she does ?

Were do i mention a fact you do like to assume things and place words into people mouths . That is very dishonest posting .

5 Likes