I hate PvP , change it to PvE

I hate PvP, my friends hate pvp.
Change this event to PvE please. Thank you.

30 Likes

Then dont play online games, play skyrim. Online = pvp. Remember it.

7 Likes

Ach yes, I will never forget Deathwing or Arthas or any other raid boss pvp with other dudes from other factions! Battle was epic, ultimate 40v40 next to the Arthas throne!

…WoW have taken two paths - one is PvP and second one is PvE. You can perfectly play only one of it and be perfectly happy about it.

I agree that some people might hate or love certain events - but it is not like it is problem with event itself. The problem is with rewards distribution - Afaik there is no way other then pvp on limited time to get transmogs, moutns and pets. Some people might feel discourage for that fact. If anything Blizzard should address it somehow, but it is not only about “I love/hate pvp/pve” and one event.

3 Likes

I play this game for PvE, "Oh but this is also pvp game " oh get good blah blah. No. Shut up. Was it really hard to make 2 seperate game modes for this thing? Was it!? Apperently so. Can we fire whoever though this was a good idea.
Online = PvE Jei , not everything is pvp.
I and other people do not like this event and this will will change very soon.
Actually ask your playerbase what they want before you put this stuff out.

12 Likes

If they do this even pve, then it will be another bfa islands or warfronts (died and boring content)

2 Likes

That’s the dumbest thing I’ve ever heard.

9 Likes

That is not argument wow is not all about pvp kid

warfronts, island expeditions people hated because you needed to do because pve progress and not for cosmetics.
Dont talk about something you dont know.

2 Likes

That’s even worse. The things u mentioned were mandatory for general progress while they were offering cosmetics. Plunderstorm offers only cosmetic. Therefore no one is forced to play it for progress. Its just a non competitive game mode .

This forcing only push people away from game. I dont want to hear someone say… Bruh u dont know do u like until you try it! I did pvp in bfa i try pvp got rating to 1700 and quit, is not for me and will ever be. Dont find enjoy in killing people I find pointless to play pvp.

People should have choice do they want to do event on pve or pvp it is so simple lol

6 Likes

Damn right I will.

Lol ye only give sick tmog but to get it i need to hate myself and play pvp. this event is worst than bfa pvp and coruptions is pure rng.
No wonder a lot people stop playng wow because reasons like this.

Not as bad as putting them behind 40 renown system on an event that only lasts 6 weeks to be fully honest

1 Like

It is. Pvp in wow main thing. Pveing in online games - weirdest thing that true gamers will never understand. Pvers should play skyrim, tetris and genshin.

Well time to try new stuff. Better not be prejudiced about pvp Give it a shot. You having nothing to lose.
Same logic can apply to arena players who want a certain mog from a pve content. Have u seen any pvpers rants about they are forced to do something they don’t like. The level of entitlement coming from " I hate pvp " players is beyond imagination.

1 Like

Is not and your brain cant accept that wow have lore and pve content.
I really cant understand how you dont get it that people r not obligated to play pvp if they dont want or pvp players to play pve content. It should be optional and for both sides solution. I still remember how your kind of pvp players cried over forcing to play pve for pvp. So maybe is pvp main wow thing in your brain but we do have pve in this game and this game is not Legaue of Legends!

As I said before I did play pvp and quit, dont want to it again. This event is trash rng. it is for me more beyond imagination how people like you dont understand what means freedom of choice and no being forced. I know why they do this because in general people dont play pvp in wow, pvp is dead. This is only way how they can force give cosmetic pve items in pvp mode.

4 Likes

nice bait Mister

its ok to die, as soon as we got our blue squaks

BAttle royale is all about pvp. Its like if we, pvpers, true gamers, would say that give for us pvp dungeons. Like what? Or pveers ask for PVE arena

1 Like

Illnes is not all what it hurts! Is funny how blind person r you and dont get point of why people r pissed. I see how much people loves it is not even few hours of gameplay and people r already annoyed on it every topic on forum is about how much they hate it.

7 Likes

You guys forgot, that dungeons, raids and another pve activities were made in vanilla only because pvpers had to get their epics somewhere. All pve loot were made for pvp and killing other players. Just deal with it.