I hate RIO

I geared this char in one week.

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/eu/kazzak/illidaera

and already have done more than you.

Instead of blaming others go and boost yourself, there are plenty high rio and skilled people willing to join the low keys.

5 Likes

Wrong! again you are WRONG I’ve signed up for +2’s to +10’s but thanks to a website that says my score is low because I’ve not done many runs I can’t get in.

My ilvl is 458 my stats arnt the best but I can hold my own and average 40-50k dps, I’ve tried making my own groups and sat there for hours without a single person joining, my personal key is a +8 but you know.

I complained about things going slow and people at the internship went all “hurdihurr, you’re the common denominator in everything going slow” even though the guy was sitting there explaining to me for an hour how to use a program on a computer, that would’ve taken me 5 minutes to figure out on my own. Then he’s surprised when I did the task he asked me to do in less than an hour, he said it would probably take 3 hours. Guess what? I was supposed to print labels for robotics that went 10.1 10.2 etc and then 11.1 and 11.2. Guess what. There was a replace text option in the program so you literally only had to replace to type in “10.” and replace it with “11.” and “12.” but I’m the only common denominator in things going slow. NOT THAT THEY’RE BAD AT IT? They were sitting there, typing it all in manually, deleting hundreds of them to type in the new ones. NO WONDER IT’S GOING SLOW. They didn’t even know the option to replace text even existed.

4 Likes

So it’s fine to let a website judge this, again thats elitism.

You have 21% crit as a bm hunter. That is an instant red flag for anyone.

Tho my 440 shaman is taken to +5s with like 30k dps…

2 Likes

Ok, you have played 2/12 M+ dungeons, wich means you have literally NO experience whatsoever for 10/12 dungeons in the game right now.

And of those 2/12 dungeons you played, you depleted both.

Stop blaming others, you have no experience, you just have to do like everyone else and GRIND you score up.

+2s into +4s, +4s into +6s and so on. there are no shortcuts, especially not for DPS, healers and tanks can make bigger jumps because there is a lack of them, but for every 1 healer that signs up for a key there are 10-15dps

4 Likes

I’m willing to grind, but I cant grind in m+ on my OWN it requires a GROUP, you lot are the worst.

Even without rio people could just look at your armoury (the same info rio gets its stuff from) and see you’ve only done two dungeons out of time. People will always use a metric (rio/ilvl etc) to get a set of people that give the least likely chance of failing a key.

The website takes publicly available info given by blizzard and throws a number to it. Its NOT elitism. Its people wanting the LEAST amount of fuss and the HIGHEST chance of completing a key in time. Rio is currently the best gauge of the ability of people out there.

Do you take a dps who has 2 dungeons completed out of time or the other 100 that have all done at +10 in time?

2 Likes

Why are you ignoring the facts that been thrown at your face?

Go check my rio and check the dh I sent.

Both were done in one week.

1 Like

These RIO people always do that.

They ignore every solution and just cry on the forums.

1 Like

+2 isn’t elite.

People like you are colossally entitled. You only see things from your pov. There may be other better candidates, they might not like your name or want your class. Heck, they may see you’re ungemmed and unenchanted so just pass you over.

The bottom line is its not the tool, its you. Lash out and have a little cry if it makes you feel better, it won’t get you anywhere.

6 Likes

I have no issue joining low keys on my alts, I doubt most people bothers to check Rio scores in +2s.
Op’s opinion does not seem to be supported by much experience.
have patience, and you’ll manage to get invited in low keys, or you can do M+ with your guild, maybe aim at low keys , maybe +5 or +6, as +10 are still above your lvl.

1 Like

If the OP was to do a timed run of all dungeons at level 10 then he would have no need to attempt to join a level 2 key.

I personally have no real qualms with rio though i must admit the amount of elitism and attitude you run in from time to time is disheartening.

A thing that was designed to promote competitive spirit turned into something really ugly and something i think has no place in WoW whatsoever.

It would’ve been nicer if they moved that kind of thing to a closed server setting like they did with the professional PvP.

1 Like

I have cancelled my sub and uninstalled, Obviously this game is not aimed at me and I’ve got players on theis forum now following me around in game taunting me through whispers and what not, whatever I’m done take care.

Bit of an over reaction…

Still best of luck

Uh oh, stomp your feet too! You’re entitled to be invited RIGHT AWAY for anything!

So many babyragers lately on these forums xD

1 Like

So then grind. Invite people at your own score or higher only.

Yeah, that may take up to 1 hour or more to form a good group, but that’s how it’s done. I got to 1,7 rio in 2 weeks by myself.

RIO isn’t the problem, you are. Commit and be prepared to fail more keys than you complete.

4 Likes

the only thing supporting his opinion is his lack of patience.

“I want group now! i know nothing but i wanna do 10 now!”

meanwhile everyone else of us who grinded from 0 and it’ still grinding and waiting for groups, it’s an elitist.

:yawning_face:

1 Like

I don’t condone what they did and would never do something like that myself but at the same time one less overly entitled player lost is a win for wow.