I hate RIO

I have only recently returned to the game so I have been gearing up and raiding and levelling my cloak/neck since I’ve been back I have done 2 Mythic plus dungeons which were a 9 and 10 with my guild but because I havent done loads of m+'s my score is low and I can’t even get into a +2 FUDGE you RIO go burn in a fire you crappy website, I hate you!

4 Likes

The two Mythic+ you have ‘‘done’’ were both over the timer.

You are right where you belong for the moment

14 Likes

Not RIOs fault tho

8 Likes

Yeah I knew somehow it would be my fault, every single wow player seems to be some sort of genius min maxer…

1 Like

Calm down ,for crying out loud.
Do few more runs with guild preferably to time all 10.

2 Likes

Before you criticise a system, keep in mind you’re the only common denominator.

If YOU never get taken for M+, maybe YOU are the problem.

5 Likes

So what didn’t you like about Rio? Was it the food? The people? Not enough sights?
I heard it was a pretty nice place. :confused:

12 Likes

I have returned to game this month. Been playing with other chars but then came back to Shaman.

I did 1,5k rio in one week by boosting myself.

Without the help of the guild/communities/ or so to say friends.

3 Likes

It’s funny because I can solo 5 mask runs get the faceless one achievement solo but according to an outside source website im not good enough for m+'s yep cool.

This is one of the most stupid things I’ve ever heard of when people say this.

2 Likes

Why don’t you try soloing some +1’s then?
You’ll get to boost your own Rio!

2 Likes

Because visions scale to one person.

Dungeons does not.

I am telling you, people want you to have minimum 2k rio by now, so only way to get score is by boosting yourself.

1 Like

How is it stupid? If you keep failing in school and everyone else passes just fine, its not fair for you to blame the school because youre dumb as a bag of rocks is it? Same goes for RIO, if you suck, you can’t just go around blaming everyone else for not carrying you.

3 Likes

love the elite community… brilliant.

2 Likes

You wanna join the “elite” community by joining +10s mate.

stop crying, it is not correct time. Its end game time.

I’m not asking for people to carry me it’s +2’s im siging up for like im totally punching above my weight

evidently not are you? or else you would be taken every time

1 Like

You’re a dps class, somewhat behind the gear curve, at the end of the expansion, applying to low keys where there is most likely at least 10 other dps players fighting for the spot.

Really there should be no surprise you get declined, you want a clean run - play with guildmates or find an m+ focused community.

2 Likes

Aint no elitism here from what i can see.

You stated you just returned to the game. rio score is basically a score of how well practised you are in M+ (even though it can be manipulated via boosts). No or little score shows you arent very practiced in the intricacies of the dungeons (what packs to skip, how the bosses work, what to interrupt etc) and thus dungeons probably wont go smooth.

Get a key, push it yourself wether with guild, community or pug. We are at the tail end of the expansion so there are high reqs as people have been running the same dungeons for nearly 2 years.

4 Likes