I hate the current Assa meta

Sometimes it seems that blizzard doesen’t care about rogue or does not undertand the class. For me the Assa Rotation in Season 1 was the limit. I went into M+ 20 and managed that. It was tiresome and in the end not really what I am looking for after 8h of working trying to relax with a game. So i took a break in Season 2. Now I come back and see that they have added even more CD’s into the Rogue Assa meta.

wtf blizzard. Just garbage. Absolute garbage.

No, they really don’t play the classes they ruin themselves. That much is obvious.

I’ve always loved rogue and always inevitably come back to it, but if they don’t change how rogue works going forward, I’ll probably never touch it again. I don’t understand what person at Blizzard looked at the worst part of Subtlety, Shadow Dance, and decided “this should be part of every spec and be necessary for good DPS”.

I spent most of this week leveling an assassin rogue to 50 and then just dropped it because I realised that I wasn’t having fun, and it wasn’t going to get better as my ability bar kept growing.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.