I have a problem after undelete my character

I deleted a character in wow SOD he was in a guild, after I use " undelete character" him and joined the same guild, after three hours it disappeared, but they can’t invite me to another and the same one, they also kick me - it says that I’m still a member , can gamemaster help me?

Probably, but you’d need to ask one. There are no gamemasters on the forums. The only way to communicate with a gamemaster is via ticket.

Make sure you don’t have block guild invites setting turned on then try the following commands in chat;

/gquit

/script declineguild()

Then ask the guild leader to invite you again and see if that works.

Hello, I tried to do what you wrote, but it didn’t help.

If that didn’t work, then you’ll need to do what Trovlak said and make a ticket. Make sure you explain clearly what happened and what you’ve already tried.

Hello Feeldarknes,

This is actually a known issue at the moment affecting restored characters. You can read more about it here:

It looks like we’ve had some issues reproducing it internally though, so if you could send a bug report from the affected character if you continue to have issues that would be much appreciated!

2 Likes

thanks sir, i hope the support help me

I’m having the same issue on my Druid, the character is completely bricked. When can we expect a fix?

technical work on Wednesday - solve the problem