I have a question

do i really need a regional account us change dont i just need to make a us free account licence and and go to us blizzard shop to buy the game my friends that also are in eu hes in uk dident to a reginal account change hes account says uk but can still play on us he just had to make us lisence but dosent work for me sorry for bad gramma iam dysletic

You should be able to create an US license from your EU BNET account.

https://account.battle.net/games#game-account-creation

Click here and then “+ [ Create Starter Account]” select “Americas and Oceania”. Your purchases will be made in dollars and you’ll need US game time and codes for your US license.

Any purchases in this currency may incur additional charges from your payment method when converting from Euro’s, inform at your used payment method for exact rates.

yea i did all that the problem is that my brothers bank accept the transfer of the money blizzard reject it so i dont know whats happening

If Blizzard rejected it, you could retry it again otherwise contact Blizzard to see what’s going wrong exactly.

i did contacted them i just get a ai messege back saying i need to make a regional account change what regards the game i tried buy it 2 times already

Can you copy paste the response without including personal details/names?

A Game Master resolved your ticket, and left the following response:

I hope you’re doing great today, this is Game Master thanks for your contact. ૮˶ᵔᵕᵔ˶ა

We understand that you would like to play on the same server as your friends in the US.

We have thoroughly investigated your case and noticed that you are in the EU region. If you wish to play on a US server, you must change the region of your account to access US servers. Take a look to this

Now, regarding your purchase, I see that the process is marked as failed. Therefore, you should check if the payment method you are using has any restrictions.

Please take care and have a great rest of your day. ✮⋆˙
Game Master

regards the payment methods theres no restriction on the card witch i already told them also the payment was submitted so the payment was tough the problem isent me its blizzard

Hm interesting, let me check for further advice I’ll be back later.

did you found any advices?

okey then i know :slight_smile:

Hey Xforce,

I’m sorry for the confusion during your tickets, it looks like the game master understood that you wanted to change the region of your BattleNet account.

Concerning your WoW account, you would indeed need to create a new WoW account on the region that you’d like to play. We have an article here, if needed.

As for the payment, your brother would probably need to contact his bank and see why the payment may be rejected. It is not unusual for a bank to decline unusual payment attempts (many banks have applications that allow you to check this kind of thing nowadays).

Hope this clear things up. :slight_smile:

1 Like

you are AI or something :open_mouth: i dont need to do a REGIONAL CHANGE ON MY ACCOUNT

Click here and then “+ [ Create Starter Account]” select “Americas and Oceania”. Your purchases will be made in dollars and you’ll need US game time and codes for your US license.

Any purchases in this currency may incur additional charges from your payment method when converting from Euro’s, inform at your used payment method for exact rates.

REGARDS MY BROTHERS CREDIT CARD HE SAYD THE PAYMENT GOT TROUGH ANDAND THE PAYMENT WAS SUBBMITTED MEAN S THAT BLIZZARD REVIEW THE TRANSACTION HOW MUTCH DO I NEED TO SAY THIS AND THE PAYEMTN WAS PENDING AND STIL IS FOR A WEEK

It doesn’t work like that. You can find more information on this page if necessary:

1 Like

well how then did it said payment pending on his credit card for 4 days aka bankapp

That would be the pre-authorization hold mentioned in the article.

Your bank doesn’t handle transactions on the day that they’re made, there will usually be a 2-3 days delay between the day you actually use your card, the day that your bank removes the money from your account, and the day that your bank transfers this money to our bank.

If your bank doesn’t authorize the payment, the money will still appear to be gone for a few days until the bank gives it back to you.

1 Like

I think there is a bit of a language barrier going on here. Try using google translate on the replies.

When you buy something the payment doesn’t go immediately, the bank makes it look like it’s gone for a few days but it isn’t and if the payment fails then eventually the bank put it back into the account, your brother needs to contact the bank by phone to ask about reserved funds and not use the app.

Please be nice to Yryadorne.