I have beta but I can't post on the beta forums

Hi

I have beta but I can’t post on the beta forums. I wanted to share my feedback to the DK changes. I tried logging out and back in but it didn’t help. Has anyone else encountered this issue and how did you solve it?

Can you try logging out of the forums completely and then back in again? Sometimes that will trigger it, otherwise you may need to wait a couple of days to get access automatically.

1 Like

I did a complete relog on the forums and I’ve had Beta for a few days already :sob:

Multiple relogs and one day later:

• I am able to post in Beta “General”
  • I am still unable to post in any of the other Beta subforums

Edit: apparently the general beta forums are open to everyone

I have exactly the same issue and I opened a ticket for this, all I got was some idiotic copy & pasted answer about making sure I had an active subscription and the right character selected.

I would like this to get solved sooner rather than later so I can give actual feedback about elements of the beta before it’s too late.

But that’s done ingame, doing it on the forums is just whining.

1 Like

In-game is for bug reports, forums for feedback, hence all the pinned feedback threads.

Ticket returned again, they ackowledge there is an issue, but no action taken.

How hard is it to update permissions on a forum? Especially since Blizz is keen to get feedback.

I think it’s automatic and messing around manually may cause a problem.

Also the password changing system won’t let me put a new password in even though it has numbers and punctuation.

I seem to be able to post now

3 Likes

I am still completely unable to access the beta forum to reply to any of the threads in the Class & Covenant feedback. Which is doublely problematic as there is now a survey being posted in there regarding Covenant spells that don’t work for my class, which I would like to give detailed feedback on, but cannot.

Please can this be looked into ASAP.

Raggeh! Your account is flagged for the forums, you may want to try performing a Password Reset on your account and logging out, logging back in on the forums once more. Forum access seems to be delayed by about a week or so from Beta access it seems.

1 Like

A password reset seems to have solved it. I do love the arcane ways of technology at times. Thank you.