I honestly wonder what goes trough your mind activision blizzard?

Hey there, I’m just wondering what the genuine answer would be by blizzard on why they made BFA so so bad on purpose…
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

1: Corruption rotation = bad design…

So lets start Why do you think having your most broken mechanic “corruption” be in a vendor that rotates exactly one sub worth of time… ??? i really wonder why that would be? i don’t think anyone in the player-base would disagree with me here that this is just plain bad design? correct me if i’m wrong… AND i’m sure 100% would advocate for it to just all be available at all times?

2: Corruption vendor super alt/newcomer unfriendly!!!

So on top of that the vendor is extremely anti alt friendly… it is genuinely impossible for people with no lives even like me to remotely buy essences, to buy corruptions and on top of that buy the time-gated cape resistance on alts let alone people who just join the game… PERMANENTLY BEHIND… Prices of all things echoes related Should be halved or Echoes required from all sources at least doubled!!!

3: PVP a joke to Blizzard (while the only thing skillful left in game :’( )

PVP Gear, i have never ever thought it would come this far but every single item any pvp players wears is from pve. EVERY SINGLE PIECE… ALSO How is it even remotely okay to have the conquest cap still give irrelevant 445 and 460 rewards while i can go and close my eyes go and complete a 15 key and get rewarded with the easiest 465 gear and 475 from chest… Upgrade the reward to 470-475 from cap already… and at least give us more variety than the worthless items we get to choose from… 99/100 are trashed instantly or unusable items with completely irrelevant stats to what a class needs…

(Vendor in Shadowlands better give us the ability to choose all of the stat combinations…)

• Also the Quest to get 40 of the items for the sigil to upgrade your pvp gear to 475 takes 10 weeks no? why? ( 3 from call to arms and one from cap every week) WHY ???

4: LFR(AFK) - Normal(AFK) - Heroic(Normal) -Mythic(Heroic)

Why even bother having LFR and normal mode version in game when heroic is the new Normal mode… and anything below it is 445 irrelevant gear people would never even go for… i wonder why classic works so well compared to BFA, oh wait you have one version of the raid and not a million irrelevant ones… so people can enjoy themselves in the content that is supposed to be made for fun… (and not grindy repeats that make no sense and are the same difficulty)

Like Just having Normal(current heroic) and Heroic(current mythic) would make the game a better place! and less cluttered with useless irrelevant modes like now that nobody does.

5: WARMODE = NO FLY MODE = More Rewards

Since you removed servers being relevant with the war-mode thingy, i feel like it should be more incentivised to play the game this way!!!

Like having “Warmode on” giving you atleast 200% more bonus rewards from all sources but you can not FLY anymore anywhere… Since Flying is the bane of world pvp this would make perfect sense!
Also the item to shoot people out of the sky being extremely noneffective anyway as you’re put in combat and they can just fly away again before you get to them.

It incentives poor game design and forces you to go after 1 dude in big groups especially with the “call to arms” don’t get me wrong these would be insanely cool if flying wasn’t a thing and the rewards upped by 100-200%…

+++ disable spam spawning gaurds. DEAD IS DEAD. forever in combat…

6: SHARD ME INTO OBLIVION

The Sharding system is so bad, say for example you get killed by a player, the chances of you seeing them again for revenge later compared to classic is like winning the lottery = rng and titanforging the shard you’re on with a socket… i do not think it’s healthy to have players just be 1/25 for the CTA and never seeing them again… I’ve tried with the spy addon from classic and added so many people, yet i never ever see them again…It feels good seeing familiar faces and having these mmo moments in games were you know you’r enemies too… … just stop sharding every single player into oblivion…

7 FIX PLOX

Honestly i love and care for this game so so much, but seeing it in this state , and seeing so many streamers also address this without any response hurts… can’t just be like “it’ll be better next expansion” every time… the Base game first needs to be fixed before you can build onto it… and at it’s core currently i think it’s depressing to see it in this state…

Thanks for reading my rant… i really wonder what you think…

13 Likes

Really it doesn’t work at all raiding in "classic " atm is poor very poor compared to retail .

For you but the game isn’t about you .The game dev’s were fed up with spending lots of money on raids and only a few see’ing it hence they had to bring in different sized modes and different difficulties .

People paye to play it its far from a charity .

They might reward high item level but are they your best stats and traits ?.

No really it isn’t WQ’s take no time and you don’t need to be BIS on alts if you are not doing world 100 raids .

There is more than 4 weeks in a month ?

I think you need to study .

And it is “through your mind”

2 Likes

Really it doesn’t work at all raiding in "classic " atm is poor very poor compared to retail .

That’s why the majority of players that do still have a brain and enjoy pve are on classic, according to the logs that is… seems to be working perfect over there as opposed to the hours upon hours lfr queue’s that attract no one, the dead raids…
((idk why ppl bother with these while world quest give better gear but hey seems like you need to do that on that so geared lock of yours looks like you have a good understanding of the game))

For you but the game isn’t about you .The game dev’s were fed up with spending lots of money on raids and only a few see’ing it hence they had to bring in different sized modes and different difficulties .

The game is deffo about me and the integrity of every player… and having a sense of someone random with no skill, no knowledge, no investment like that warlock of yours to be able to see content like that shouldn’t be a thing… i’m sorry if that hurts your feelings bud, but not everything is given freely in life either…

They might reward high item level but are they your best stats and traits ?.

Thou clearly haven’t been playing this game so, let me wake you up, of all pieces among every player currently on ladder and especially at more relevant ratings they have up to 95 -99% of their gear be pve gear… the bis list might contain at best 1 pvp trinket you can’t even target and have to get lucky to get it (aka insignia proc)

No really it isn’t WQ’s take no time and you don’t need to be BIS on alts if you are not doing world 100 raids .

You don’t need to be BIS at all for raids in any sense, the content is meaningless anyway especially because of players that advocate for lfr and millions of irrelevant modes like you. the majority of the playerbase even did mythic anyway so it’s not like their is huge skill involved other than just being a time investment… hence the reason it’s so logical to cut some unnecessary ones likes lfr and normal… that said though for being relevant on alts in pvp you are forced to do this or you handicap yourself and your teammates greatly. yes i think being able to alt well in pvp matters a lot. you steeping in to arena on that toon for example would be hilarious to see… and would take you up to 2-3 months to catch up if you’re that far behind

I think you need to study .

I think you need to play this game and not rp on an well under geared seemingly inexperienced lock to have basic understanding of how bad it rlly is. and from the bottom of my heart i still have hope for it to be fixed and become better… better to voice what the majority feels than to have shadowlands be a waste of 2 years as well!!!

3 Likes

Disagree about the flying (as I don’t care for “world pvp”…go into a BG or in the Arena for PvP damned!) and warmode…frankly: Baseline the Warmode-Bonus for all classes, races and factions (not the PvP-Talents, just the basic bonus!) as leveling isn’t exactly fun, the endgame is (ok: Unless you make the game super-Alt-Unfriendly with grind (Reputation, Azerite, Cape, Essences etc.)), which should be reached ASAP :slight_smile:

Otherwise you have some good ideas :slight_smile:

1 Like

Better not try to think why they have in mind you could fall on horrible things, have you had a look at some of those guys ? And more so what they have made ? Please reconsider*

The lead designer is making sure whoever come after him, is getting rich and succesfull just undoing and restauring the game as it was before him let him be for now !

1 Like

I think the reason for more difficulties is just so anyone can chose theirs. I like the way CDPR has named the 4 difficulties in the Witcher 3 to reflect the playstyles:

• Just the Story (Easy): Enemies have -50% health, deal a normal amount of damage.
  • Sword and Story (Normal): Enemies have 10% more health, deal 40% more damage.
  • Blood and Broken Bones (Hard): Enemies have 20% more health, deal 130% more damage.
  • Death March (Insane): Enemies have 80% more health, deal 230% more damage.

I think LFR is “just the story” and mythic is. “death march”.

Woah okay buddy

My hero!

Well said. Excellent feedback. I hope it finds its way to relevant decisions maker.

2 Likes

I think the reason for more difficulties is just so anyone can chose theirs. I like the way CDPR has named the 4 difficulties in the Witcher 3 to reflect the playstyles:

Might be good and all for single-players but are people forgetting this is an MMORPG at it’s core?

i am not against having an easier mode NOT AT ALL!!!
It just makes no sense having duplicates of them for the sake of it…

LFR and Normal are no different. you can afk, turn your brain of and do it almost naked…

Heroic has become the new normal…

Mythic has become the new Heroic where some time investment gets you there too if you wanted… and i’m fine with that.

I honestly feel like having Two modes was extremely Healthy as seen in wotlk and till the end of cata and not as demanding to do every single one for some random grind no one enjoys every expansion either (aka artifactpower/azerite/echoes)

(also fact is if you clear lfr and normal every week these do not in anyway contribute to your ilvl towards where you would be invited to the next tier anymore and m+ is the only thing that will)

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/eu/turalyon/daestra/achievements/feats-of-strength/raids

and yours …

about the same experince as you …

Thats why MC cleared by 24 people in green gear not even max level and you say classic raids are harder and accuse me of being inexperinced lol

Played since 2004 on US beta server and on EU from 2005 thanks

There you go assuming things and not everyone posts on there main surely you would know that being so experinced that you are …

If you checked my raid kills you would see i am in fact ahead of you in progress in raids and mythic +

You speak for you and nobody else .

I am not offended by you, you are not even close to my mains progress .
True what they say about Stormscale players they are worse than Kazzak toxic .
Did it take you 7 days to think up the replies btw ? See you in 7 days give you chance to make up more assumptions :woman_facepalming:

5 Likes

For number 1 is pretty simple, greed.

Oh you need x Corruption and that one wont be in the vendor until x weeks away guess you either gotta keep being subbed and hope RNG on RNG on RNG rolls in your favor or pay for a sub that month.

1 Like

and yours … about the same experince as you …

??? Achievements don’t mean a thing, especially “PVE” ones xD !!!
I don’t think you are even remotely close to the same experience as me though…

Anyway,

I’ve been playing since the launch of this game And haven’t met someone as ignorant and toxic as you… no use of any constructive feedback regarding the post… so please don’t clutter this post with your nonsense and spam…

If you have no constructive criticism to make here and just want to spam the forums like you seem to do without thinking every time before you write…
Just don’t reply anymore, would be greatly, no immensely appreciated by the community as a whole , the voice of ALL in fact <3

Thats why MC cleared by 24 people in green gear not even max level and you say classic raids are harder and accuse me of being inexperinced lol

Did i say it’s hard? (no) did i hurt your feelings?(yes) the hell is wrong with you… game clearly has more players involved than retail lacklustre failed raids which funny enough are catered towards even more casuals than classic like yourself.

That Doesn’t mean in any sense that it’s harder… The point is the many different difficulties are irrelevant and useless . they make no sense and aren’t beneficial or helpful to anyone. Hence why removing “LFR” and “Normal” would be accepted by 99,9% of the player base and make the game better…

Heroic is the new normal anyway and it makes 0 sense to have 3 difficulties that are at the same level. You don’t get relevant reward from “normal” and “LFR” anyway as world quest that take you 1 minute give you better rewards, no point in wasting your time in 1 hour queues or finding groups for normal (which nobody does while you can go do the new normal(heroic) any time)!!!

Again Thou clearly haven’t been playing this game so, let me wake you up Daestra ;

• This is not a personal attack towards you so stop replying.
  • Constructive feedback or move on kid…
  • I speak for everyone here and fact is 90% would agree on most if not all points.
  • Your progress is pve = irrelevant xD = you’d belong in the Kazzak/Dreanor 123 clicker keyboard-turn community perfectly, They kill npc’s and feel good about themselves too over there xD !!!

As someone who has played on PvP servers for 14 years I love warmode and I think this change would improve it even further!

1 Like

well i only play in 8.3 tbh, barely touched the game when it launched (got bored few hrs after hitting 120) and i can compare it to Cata,MOP and WOD which i played extensively.

the alt hostility is strong in this expansion, strong enough that it completely deters me to get into it on alts. I was barely able to convince myself to grind out PVP gear set on my main (in addition to usual pve set). I really have enough of those visions, assaults and whatnot. I have level 120 mage, level 117 rogue and level 111 paladin on top of my main and just can’t be arsed to touch them, knowing the amount of grind that’s waiting for me once i hit max level and want to get into any content that is not LFR.

But to actually play your main character? I don’t think 8.3 is that bad. I had fun with visions until i hit Mad World achie and had no further progression in them. I had fun in Nyalotha and Mythic+ dungeons. I have fun in bgs and arenas.

Most hideous grinds from BFA have been trivialized or nerfed. It’s not a bad patch to play at the moment. Unfortunately it took a long time to reach this point.

3 Likes

Im sure you have a few good arguments in there.

But the completly biased and hyperboled way you wrote that, just keeps me from taking you seriously.

2 Likes

Damn, you really made sure to make your points as obnoxious as they can get. And then most likely you are surprised that the pve players, (who are the majority of this game, always were and always will be) don’t agree with you after you insulted all of them for no reason.

1 Like

Forgot to mention the GCD change which made most classes feel jittery.

1 Like

As one can see in all the replies you got so far.

2 Likes

There is no point discussing how trash the game is on the forums. Cause it’s filled with pve players that think clearing mythic 2 weeks before new xpac comes out is hard and challenging.

Every good player already knows what needs to be fixed, and 99% of them are not on the forums.

1 Like
  1. Agree. Bad design, grindy, unbalanced, not fun, artificial delay on progress.
  2. Agree. Extremely alt unfriendly. Way too much stuff to grind for alts. In a game where ppl love to play alts …
  3. Agree. The person, that decided that doing a mythic 15 was the same difficulty as reaching a rating of 2400, has no clue about the game.
  4. I’m not using this.
  5. I see you point, but I disagree on that one. Turning on WM should not be a decision based on rewards imo. It should be a decision of wanting to do world pvp or not. If they make it fun ppl will join by themselves, but if they mess it up again, ppl will rightfully not participate…
  6. Maybe. But there are more important things to fix first.
  7. Yes. I hope that the player experiance becomes priority no. 1 again, like it used to be … looong ago.
1 Like

I wouldnt tell anyone how to spell when you cant even spell PAY correctly