I hope Blizzard destroys Outlaw more

Why should I take Outlaw Rouge in Mythic Plus and there are better options than Rouge, especially that it is limited in AOE and also does not differentiate from the rest of the classes in singles target !!

Please, no one tells me rouge is important because of the shroud and control, because with this nonsense you will not find anyone to sacrifice a Hunter or elemental shaman or even mage in exchange for introducing a rouge into Mythic Plus … There is no benefit from the rouge and there are stronger alternatives

By the way I am now playing Hunter and Let the rogue go to hell, I don’t care

4 Likes

Jealous? /10char

2 Likes

We just want a revert without RtB.

No more RNG please.

I mean shroud sees little use currently. and the crowd control offered by rogue is mutually strong with most other melee, minus warrior currently. If not above rogue. DH & Monk both have some means of interrupting, sapping, stunning and even displacing mobs + offer some form of damage modifier for free, don’t see how people can hate on outlaw rogue currently.

Target cap is bull. Also while other classes can burst 60-100k Outlaw max burst is like 20k lol. Shadowlands dungeons are also highly favors ranged dps as well. If you are a player who would like to do M+ and focused, definetly go play wlock-hunter-shaman as dps slots.

PS : %45 Bladeflurry and 5 max target is really joke if we look at the situation of past expansion ( wave Combat Rogue ).

2 Likes

What? Outlaw is good dmg. What are you talking about?

Still sh!t to play.

Just runned a key, I had full bad rolls, and 0 Pistol proc. SO FUN !

I m playing outlaw rogue in m+. I am hitting lower damage then tank and healler in big pack. Still not best for single target also blade flurry hitting only 4 target with %40. Also blade flury have some bug. I can’t explain but i can hit 8k damage single target. Blade flury hit 4 x %40 damage. So i must hit %100 + %160 damage so 20.8k . But i cant hit around 20k. I hit only 12-15k in 20 targets. Still bonespike have bug to.

2 Likes

Not all your damage is going to be replicated by BF, so you cant just expect 40% of 8k. You need to account for trinkets etc.

i try on dummy without posisons trinkets ecnhants it’s not working true. It’s so weak.

I don’t like outlaw. Please remove. I have spoken.

3 Likes

outlaw is rocking

2 specs in top 3 in the logs as rogues :rofl:

Still trash to rely on RNG.

1 Like

they need to remove the target cap why did they put it in game first place :frowning:

1 Like

And return Flurry to toggle. When questing i can destroy group of mobs with flurry but for other group flurry on cd and no one aoe ability.

1 Like

This version of Blurry is better than the one from BFA imo.

1 Like

9.1.5 will remove “some” (nearly for every spec) aoe caps… not for bladeflurry… why?

1 Like

Compared to what? :smiley: Single target or Max 5 targets? :stuck_out_tongue:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.