I hope you get Cancer... "story"

So me and my guildies were on the weekly call to arms quest today in stormsong. We decided to go to the Azerite quest as its normaly a hot spot for both factions. We started the gankfest normally and things were normal for warmode players, when our party leader recieved a battle.net invitation and he accepted. Only to recieve msgs of a someone telling him that he wish that he get cancer. The party leader laughed it off actully and he figured it was the last human warrior we ganked. So when he returned we ganked him again, and he proved it by sending another msgs to our party leader saying that he wish him to die today…
Well…the party leader whispered him back and told him that some of us need 2 more kills so hurry up to your corpse…but he never did…

Oh well…just wanted to share this story and feel free to comment ofcourse :slight_smile:

I can understand both sides but let’s be real here. You were a group, he was alone. Obviously the sharding was graceful enough that the Heroes of Azeroth can hit on the unfortunate soul.

He shouldn’t have had said this because its clearly reportable - but c’mon, you guys can do better as well.

7 Likes

You ganked someone, they got frustrated and added one of you and sent abuse. It’s not exactly worth sharing. Whilst what the other person did is reportable, it’s not worth boasting about.

16 Likes

Congratulations you made a player log out by corpse camping him :clap:
I think you all sound pretty bad :sweat_smile:

7 Likes

Its a bit weird to feel proud over ganking someone because that’s the message I got here. Whats even weirder is that you’re so proud you hide behind a level 70 character who couldn’t possibly gank 120s in Stormsong.

Hmmm…:thinking:

^ I also agree with this

4 Likes

They are likely young people who enjoy the game too much. They don’t know it simply better which is okay at this age, I guess.

1 Like

At first I was going criticize about you ganging some poor soul…then listening to this language. Even if getting 40v1…resorting to those kind of insults.

Good job on forcing him to log out :rofl:

2 Likes

I tried ganking once. I felt so bad after the first kill that I just stoped and went my way. It’s nothing to be proud of.

6 Likes

Age is never an excuse for anything unless its so young that the person in question can’t comprehend their own actions, judging by the OP I highly doubt that is the case.

3 Likes

great story m8, i r8 8/8.

weekend is here lads

4 Likes

Not so great, should have trolled him way harder. At most 3/5.

1 Like

Errr the quest says kill 10 alliance player…he was an alliance player…didnt see a rule where it says if u see one lonely one it wont count or leave him alone…we just wanted to finish the quest…

Well. There is an option to disable war mode. I agree with op what they did. I have been ganked before. I log off get some thee. Get back again and i can do what ever i was doing

1 Like

Well if u took this as boasting and you believe its not worth posting…then thats your own personal opinion tbh…as a pvper i get ganked from time to time myself…but no matter how frustrated i will be because if it…i will never tell someone to kill or get cancer or whatever…

Your right something does not add up. I mean come on if your going to be for some stupid reason thinking ganking is cool then post this because someone got that annoyed at your conduct why would they do as you have said hide behind and alt?

Did you come on here to tell that story OP and use the alt to prevent other players seeing your conduct as reprehensible and want to give you a taste of your own medicine on your realm? I suspect that is why cowardice is in play. I’ve never personally liked players who are into ganking it’s bad form and not smart or clever.

So by all means hide behind the alt if anything it proves your not prepared to face the consequences of your actions if this persons friends on here where to find out who you really are and to be honest if I was a friend of them I would want to give you a really huge posterior kicking for it.

You went too far and you thought you would be clever and come here in the hopes of getting others to gloat when the total opposite is now happening.

Well said Anfa!

3 Likes

Nah we didnt corpse camp …we actually were running back and forth and i guess he returned thiking we were done or gone

Wishing to someone contract a disease is reportable??

2 Likes

You ganged someone again and again, and you’re whining about how he typed something to you.
At least he didn’t go on a forum to whine about it, he typed things to you.
You’re now worse than gang victims whiners.

2 Likes

well ganing is fine, corpsecamping maby not so much, but I have been in groups my self where have ended up killing same person several times, though none has never said anything to me about it.

heck today i got ganked so hard in nazmir I do not even know what hit me, think there was way to many hordies at one place, becuse instantly when I zone in to nazmir I notices some lag, and then suddenly everything just stalled and I was dead, didnt feel an urge whisper anyone about it I just left the area instead hehe.

just realy childhis to start instulting people becuse you died, totaly not worth it at all, and should be reported

1 Like

Ganging is fine. Corpse camping is fine. Some angry words are also fine.
Going to the forum as a ganger to whine about some angry words trying to get someone banned, is worm-level low.

1 Like