I just hit the cap, AGAIN

Every expansion I hit the new cap for pets. This time of 2000 and I don’t even have most of the new ones. As a collector I aim into every pure breed or the better ones, so I have many pets 2 or 3. Worst is - many of the pets have many useful breads, so I can’t skip them or there’s a strategy that required specific one. Now my bank is full again with many pets, waiting for the new expansion item to can return them to my collection. When will be the cap increased again? And, please, let it be at least 3000. I want to be able to freely collect anything I want.

2 Likes

Why there is even a cap on pets I don’t understand, it should be just removed

2 Likes

You’d end up with people getting duplicates on everything. There’s a finite resource that blizzard uses for these kinds of thing. It’s similar to why bags have a limit of possible slots.

In reality no one should be at the cap unless they are intentionally trying to be.

You have too many pets. You don’t need so many specific breeds etc. I don’t even use most of my pets ever… only a handful is useful…

2 Likes

I just prefer one pet of each uniques, it’s alot more enjoyable.

1 Like

I second that, I try to collect unique, rare pets and I use only a handful for pet battles and various other challanges. For Pet Dungeons I use more but I often get by with having a lot of different pets from the same family. I’m not into getting breeds, it’s fun to know which breed I got because it gives me more advantages in a fight, but other than that, I don’t really bother with them.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.