I kinda began to feel bad about healing as MW

Hi,

As the expansion rolls further I started to feel that monks are not “full fledged healers” like other classes.

All I do depending on m+ or raiding is spam Essence font and some kicks… Won’t talk about builds since thats not the point here.

Looking at other healers during heavy incoming damage on groups as they spam their epic spells whether its heals or damage protection shields/barriers or other spells. I feel envious :smiley:

I always liked to use soothing mist but lets be honest it has no place in Monk rotation right now.
Maybe if there was something that it would target 5 people or something simillar.

I tried the caster build and it is currently much harder to heal groups with non existant damage.

I would love to see caster Mistweaver to be a healer that is able to protect groups using their power over mist. Its just not there.

Maybe lock some powerful new spells behid Chi, which would increase the diffuculty but it would have strong effect in return and also solve some mana problems? I know we used to have Chi as mw.

PS: no i dont want to roll other healers thats why im in Monk thread : )

People talked about separating fistweaving and caster into two specs so each can have a full fledged tree, but I’m not smart enough to comment on it. Some frown at the mention of “fistweavers” and are telling people to look at MW as a hybrid with different play styles.

what’s the point of different playstyle if you end up using only one?

Originally MW was a hybrid who goes into melee to save mana and do damage while doing low HPS.
The melee style became so popular that blizz turned it into a self sufficient style, but I guess there’s people who prefer to swap between melee and ranged depending on the situation (even mid-fight).

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.