I know it's pre patch

But we’ll be stuck in it for a whole month, so please explain to me how Elementals make it live in this current state? Imbalance is bound to happen, sure, but this is like no beta or PTR ever existed

1 Like

I don’t get it to be honest. “It’s prepatch, it’s always unbalanced”… like how is this an acceptable excuse? We’re paying for the product but somehow it’s completely fine that the game is an unenjoyable beta for an entire month, like what the hell? I don’t expect it to be perfectly balanced but it should be fun (especially the prepatch) and this isn’t it when every class that deals physical damage is completely unviable.

Why do they always get a pass for this? This is a multi trillion dollar company and not some indie game. I start to wonder if I’m crazy or everybody else…

7 Likes

Have not been playing for 2 weeks now because I am on holidays, but last time I played beta ele was one of the harder hitting specs, with season 1 stats.

So it is not suprising it is broken on prepatch with jacked up stats and our still current sets bonuses are heavily overpowered with the beta changes. Also, due to this weird armor values, physical dps is tickling atm.

From what I’ve seen, I would still rank both dk specs more broken due to both offense and defense against everything.

I wish more specs would get brought up on their lvl damagewise on beta, because the overall pacing seems too slow.

p.s. when all is nerfed and settled down, you will just love the 6 seconds subterfuge (up from 3) for all rogue specs, and rogues being able to triple garrote/silencd and stun the whole team effortlessly in tww

What a bunch of trash and bs to justify ele even on beta its absurd

Who justified anything?

I just explained why it is broken.

And ele is absurd on beta only compared to many other specs who hit like wet noodles (also people are not reacting to Ascendance which is really really scary in TWW)

Beta PvP pacing is TOO SLOW overall. Other specs should be brought up damagewise!

p.s. It was literally YOU who made a thread earlier how damage doesn’t matter on beta because of large HPpools and healers being overpowered.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.