I love this class (DH), Thanks Blizzard

If it wasn’t for this class, I wouldn’t even be playing this game. The design of DH compared to SL is miles more fun in both PvE and PvP. Thanks Blizz! Yes, it did need some tone downs but I think it’s in a relatively balanced state, especially with next week’s overall damage nerfs across the board (PvP).

3 Likes

No problem man. Have fun.

~Blizzard

2 Likes

I think you are right. Except for Ret Paladins (which are getting addressed) they seem to have tuned DPS classes very well. The next step is to tune Healers too. Solo Shuffle is starting to become a contest of who got the better healer class. Yesterday I had a match were all dps classes had 3/6 wins, but the resto druid had 6 wins and the holy priest had 0. Resto Druids and Evokers seem to outperform other healers extremely easily.

1 Like

The changes this week really has my curiosity. Unlocked Legend yesterday, so I am curious to see how the game will play out. The TTK is too fast, admittedly, which leads to less skill and more blind luck in arenas of all kinds (RSS, 3s etc.). With a lower TTK, we might actually have to use our brains a little more :joy: . On a real note, slowing the rate of damage and heals is a good thing for the state of health in PvP and bursty specs like DH will have to rely more upon their rot damage, which has been toned down in the last nerf.

I absolutely hate the current dh build, and I especially hate that it’s the only one that’s viable (from a pvp perspective). I really miss fast paced-non fury starved gameplay. While watching this slow gcds I feel like I’m playing a different class. I’m glad we have more buttons now, and I understand that some players like this build, but I personally won’t touch dh (ie probably wow) until I see some other viable build.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.