I love this!

Just a few small things that were added in 10.2 are just so awesome…
I love the bear headpiece you can get. I love the wolf headpiece you can get if you’re an orc. But I love the antler headpiece you get for getting 10 treasures even more… Birds come and sit by your side for a bit and fly off sporadically… LOVE IT.

Also some of the new hunter pet tames available are so great… The Emerald Dream zone itself has awesome new models and I like so many of them.
But man… That Loa tiger… So nice. Drust beasts (bear, cat and stag)… Love it!

So far I’m immensely enjoying my time in the game. Thanks devs! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Are you guys enjoying the patch? What’s your favorite thing so far? - big or small.

16 Likes

You can also get a full bear head piece as well… The treasure puzzle is fun to get it!
You get the full bears head as a transmog item…

1 Like

So far I have not see anything that really impresses me, but I haven’t explored everything.
I played around with Dreamseeds and got this mount, so I’m happy for now

‘Stupid’ 10.2 giving bear head piece to everyone :rage:

4 Likes

Loving my new Catptor druid form, like the zone too, like that most rares are easy to kill so you don’t need others, I like the new mounts and pets too, and the leather set

art team carries this game so hard thet should worship their artists like Moses.
Lore team needs to develop some sense for the savage world though, things are too Tinky- Winky- Lala- Poll atm.
Dev team is doing excelent so far just wish they would check druid talents a bit more, they give us new talents yet there no extra points to pick them.
Love that Eon is in a better shape visibly and mentally and last but not least voice actors- epic job as always.

Best thing that happened to me with patch 10.2 was unlocking pathfinder and switching to my feldrake only to be whispered asking if it was a new customization for the blue dragon… I could have been nasty and said “Yeah it’s a random drop from fire druids” but I’m nice.

2 Likes

you dont spound nice plus the fel drake is more pixelated than japanese p*rn.

My favorite thing is that next Wednesday I can play new dungeons

I am! I didn’t say anything even though I was tempted. Now if I had only jumped on my TLPD and flown around with the protos in the Waking Shore…

“Hey guys! No need to camp and farm in Ulduar! You can get the TLPD customization for the dragon-riding proto by killing the ancient proto drakes!”

Now that I would do…

lol… Yes… “Animated? Absolutely! Reality? OH that’s too much, censor it!”

1 Like

I’m verry disapointment on everything, I spitting everywhere

Cool cool… I’d give you a hug but I wouldn’t want to die the death of a thousand cuts what with you being the cutting edge of… whatever you think it is.

1 Like

Big same, maybe the positive Blizzcon vibes are playing a part, but I didn’t expect being this enraptured.
I’m in love with Vyranoth. She’s beyond cool. The interactions with the main characters are great in general.
But most importantly the Dream itself is so incredibly well done, it’s clear a lot of care went into making it as rich and interactive as possible.
As a Night Elf fan, this patch is looking like absolute gold. Can’t wait to play it on my druid, it’s going to feel even better.

For gameplay, it’s fine. Very much along the same lines of all previous DF open-world content:- regular event that kills my fps, lots of rares to farm and some random events that only really work when there’s enough other players about (which there often isn’t). I’m sure there’s more to discover and expect it’ll keep me entertained for a couple of months.

Thematically, truth be told the druid-type Emerald Dream stuff is my least favourite of all fantasy themes. I much preferred Zereth Mortis and BfA final patch in that respect. Combined with the theme of dragons, which I also never really liked that much, and the very disappointing cavern of 10.1, DF has been a turn-off for me in that regards.

Tbh, after the initial shine wore off I’ve not enjoyed DF very much. The frequent cycle of short-lived events popping up dominates the open world game in a way I do not enjoy. That my gameplay is restricted to when there’s other players about sucks. And there’s the added collector fomo of Tenders, the homework of Twitch stream watching and the Amazon tie-ins to watch out for… and that super-annoying mobile game mail bug. I feel like WoW is being far too agressive in its attempts to keep my attention, and it’s really putting me off.

I’ll unsub when my current time runs out and take a long-overdue break until 11 pre-patch. A podcaster I like discribed Baldur’s Gate as “the best video game of all time” today, so I’ll give that a go.

The patch has been better than I was expecting. I was very fearful that they would go full Ardenweald 2.0. And thankfully they didn’t.

Not the Emerald Dream I expected to play 20 years ago, but still better than Zaralek Caverns.

I seem to be collecting things very quickly. Which is concerning, as this patch needs to last a year. I have a feeling it will be stale and completed very quickly.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.