I miss Mark of the Wild

As the title says.

I was excited when they announced those buffs like MotW or PW:Fortitune to return. I was let down when it turned out that MotW is not coming back. Then I played a bit with a druid alt in Classic and I got reminded of this skill. Now they’re unpruning stuff.

Do you guys think it’s possible to give it back to us?

Kinda got it as a pvp talent but yeah i feel you mate

I miss healing touch ;

Tbh, I think it’s healthy for the game if all classes have a spammable buff. It’s not much, but passing someone in the world and exchanging buffs is just a small interaction to confirm you both noticed each other and wish the other person to succeed.

(Everything in the open world could kind of benefit from behind harder so’s to make these buffs more useful, too.)

3 Likes

Yea i kinda miss thorns ( i know thers pretty good pvp talent but not that one) even if they made them possible to buff only 1 person… Or just personal like lightning shield

2 Likes

Well, there is brambles…

I guess some of these things will make their way back in shadowlands with the unpruning… which probably gives druids all spells from affinity back as main spells in forms again… would really love to see that back…

I really dont think it would be that amazing to have it back. Its just a button you have to press before every raid pull or after you die.
Have a weak aura so you dont forget…

If everyone gets a buff might as well nobody has any thats my opinion lol.
As for interacting this way with random ppl well i have a guild and friends so i really dont see a point bringing it back for that reason. Sure it was nice to get one from a max level when i was leveling but wasnt gamebraking and we never actually communicated ever again so.

That’s a very interesting way to look at it. lmao

Well it doesnt actually give you anything interesting to you gameplay wise. It is literally just that, press when your weak aura says someone doesnt have it then ignore.

Not even mentioning the outcry over giving resto druid more utility for m+

Sure we can get mark of the wild why not just dont see why it would be fun to have overall. Yepp it is an opinion idk why it is funny though.

But when you look at it from a raiding perspective, good buffs for all classes every class atleast one guaranteed raidspot…

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.