I need support on the topic below

Please do not move my topic, as it is related to support, and I need support with it. I am your customer too.

Hey guys,

I hope someone with blue post permissions reads this.

I and a whole lot of people who play demon hunters are irate and quite honestly feel mocked by Blizzard not even announcing the postponement of the TBC Timewalking.

The reasoning behind this is that we pay a monthly fee to be notified for every change that may influence our gameplay choice. Also secondly but maybe even first in importance is the fact that a Legendary in-game weapon is still required a timewalking Achievement in order to be transmogrified. I’m talking about the Arsenal for the Warglaives of Azzinoth.

Postponing TBC timewalking might have had reasons behind it but was most certainly not announced in due time. It just disappeared from our calendars altogether. That announcement could have been made but was not. So I offer a simple solution, replace another timewalking event close to now, with TBC if that’s the way you feel like you should solve it.

As for the Warglaives requiring this Timewalking, I personally feel like this would be the most painless ‘Christmas Gift’ solution for us and Blizzard and namely to just remove the requirement altogether. It’s hard enough to get both Glaives on one character.

That being said, I feel like you - Blizzard should ratify this problem, with the solutions above or whatever other way you wish, as it is mounting impatience and frustration for us - the players.

TL;DR
Give us the Warglaive skin, please!

No one will see this makes the actual decision, which is made in the USA. US devs never come here. Your only avenue is to make a suggestion ingame, no one will answer that either.

To be fair, we pay for access to the servers, not to have every single change to be documented.

Whislt we do get Patch Notes, even those would not contain absolutely every change they make to the game, the list would be huge.

To be fair, we pay for access to the servers, not to have every single change to be documented.

Whislt we do get Patch Notes, even those would not contain absolutely every change they make to the game, the list would be huge.

Correct, but I am talking about crucial points in the gameplay, which could make someone pay or not pay their monthly fee. Like the fact that they will get TBC timewalking. And still it’s not right for content to ‘dissapear’ in to the blue. It should at least be announced.

20th of November, so pre-release:

There will be no Weekend Bonus Event or PvP Brawl for two weeks after the start of Shadowlands

Timewalking is a Weekend Bonus Event, and sadly it was the TBC one which was scheduled within those two weeks.

The last one was last June and they only go up to March this year. Just keep looking at the ingame calendar it should appear. I really don’t think people would quit over this.

Also how many places did you post this?