TBC Timewalking Missing

So I’ve been waiting for the TBC TW and I was really happy that it will be on 3rd december next month and when I last checked the calendar it was removed? Anyone else having this issue?

6 Likes

Yes. We want answers now! when will it come back and should not be the next TW? instead of WOTLK?

5 Likes

Same here. I want to do BT Timewalking so i can transmog warglaives on my DH. How come it is not possible? It was scheduled on 3rd of December.

4 Likes

+1 for answers on the TBC removal, we pay after all

3 Likes

As outlined in this Forum post, there will be no Weekend Bonus Events for two weeks after the start of Shadowlands. Timewalking would be one of the Weekend Bonus Events.

The question is if the TBC event will be skipped entirely (again) or it will be shifted with WotLK which is scheduled for 30 December?

3 Likes

Thank you for being here for us! I am quite disappointed and sort of angry at the moment, but none of that is pointed towards you, and please do not take offense at anything I’m saying here. I also read through my reply several times to tone it down and remove anything that might be offensive. I am here only in search of answers and something to restore my faith in being treated as a customer and not a money-providing livestock for the company.
My reply is based on the following information: TBC tw event has been postponed twice already and deleted now. Blizzard calendar management staff had known the supposed launch date of SL. It is usual that an expansion’s launch wipes the calendar events. Holiday events such as timewalkings are following a strict pattern of dates and following-ups that is hard to change so the WOTLK event cannot be changed for TBC. If any of the above statements is invalid, please discard the parts of my following arguments that were based on that information.
So TBC timewalking has been postponed once from october to november and then, when the SL got a postpone as well, the TBC timewalking was moved again to a date where - according to the linked blue post - Blizzard has already known it wouldn’t happen anyways, due to the new expansion’s launch date. That makes me wonder if there is actually serious effort in the timings so that TBC timewalking WOULDN’T happen. If it’s common practice to delete calendar events because of a new expansion, then I would really like to know, why did Blizzard postpone the burning crusade timewalking multiple times just to place it somewhere in the calendar where it MUST contradict with their new expansion’s launch?
Reading the US forum I saw that the WOTLK can’t be changed to TBC or the whole timewalking set can’t be postponed because it is hard to tinker with the holiday event cylce. That really makes me wonder how much work had to be done to force this TBC timewalking to be shifted multiple times just so it can get deleted. I mean really, if it wasn’t so much of a hassle to postpone it twice already, why can’t we start the timewalking cycle on the 30th December instead of skipping the first (and arguably the best) part of it? And if it is too much of a hassle to postpone in favor of us who waited half a year already (got my second glaive on the 18th June but I was unable to play during that June tbc timewalking event so I do think I’ve been patient enough so far) then why, o why did we have to put it away two times instead of starting it normally in like, october, and then a random cataclysm timewalking would’ve been deleted at the expansion’s launch?
So my point here is that please, pretty please, find a way so that I don’t have to wait an entire year to get my achievement. According to what information I gathered so far, it should be either entirely possible to put TBC timewalking on the 30th Dec date and continue with wotlk afterwards, or it was completely on purpose and intentional to get rid of the TBC timewalking, which I’m desperately trying to not believe.

5 Likes

3 years ive been farming this , 3 years! and now they just decide to remove it from calender.
Its not our fault shadowlands got delayed for 2 months.
I hope u find a solution for this blizzard , and not just remove things from game that people have invested allot of effort in to for a long time.
See u in the afterlife , yeah very funny, what a joke game , maybe we’ll get our glaives by then…

1 Like

Another disappointed demon hunter adding her voice to this - the postponement was disappointing enough after finally getting my second glaive after 4 years & then having to wait 2 months for TBC timewalking: the deletion of the event altogether is just beyond.

Something must be done to put TBC timewalking back into the calendar BEFORE the next entire cycle restarts.

1 Like

Bring bc timewalking back to calendar. My glaives are ready.

bump this. wasnt around in june due to service and now you postpone-postpone-cancel it? seems kinda unfair. why dont you just stick to your intended cycle?

ps: i think you shafted DH’s enough this expansion. at least throw us this meagre bone

Really? Why skip TBC Timewalking? I’ve been waiting for this for ages and first you delay it, then you COMPLETELY remove TBC and replace it with WOTLK timewalking?!

This happened at the start of BFA too. Please sort it out Blizzard.

Come on blizzard, you delayed this event because of the launch, and I’m totally fine with that. But now it’s entirely removed from the calendar, that means there would be at least 6-8 months between the events.

Either remove the requirement of killing Illidan in timewalking for the transmog, or make it like all the other legendaries and just give us the transmog directly!

Still no info from Blizzard? Cmon, we just want our transmog…

2 Likes