I need to understand something about the average Russian

Are they terrible?

Every now and then I decide to join a random BG, and at least half the times I encounter full premade russian teams.
It’s unreal to me that 10-40 people decide to get together, form a team and then put all their resources into tryharding random BGs. We got a place for that we like to refer to as RBG.

My own belief is that it’s because they’re horrible, because each and every time I inspect some of these players they have

• No arena or RBG achievements
  • Horrendous talents
  • No idea how to fake cast
  • Slow reaction

If I for some weird reason encounter one alone, and get into a 1v1 with them, it’s some of the easiest fights I can have.
I’ve seen things like a DH flying into the air after he stuns me with Fel Lance.

The only reason they’re such a problem is because they zerg through BGs with coordination and communication.
And of course, they stack FOTM specs as well.

Can we please restrict premade groups to be max 5 players.

3 Likes

Hasn’t that, officially, been the case since…lord knows…Cata orso?

I do not know, but apparently I repeatadly see full premade russian groups, specifically built around certain BGs.
My last encounter, was a russian team with 15 people in it, so they could play AB and SG.

It was completely organized, if you attacked a base enemies would quickly come and defend it, even though you arrived with a stealth team.
They had a flag carrier DH + healers as well.

1 Like

They do have (i heard…) very few PvP-like servers so it could seem that they always join together, I honestly doubt there is some way to join as a premade larger than 5 atm. Although I have to admit that when I play against them, at least 7 are from the same Realm. My eyebrow never fails to rise a little, wondering whether it’s suspicious or coincidental ^^.

Btw, rumours go that they use Voice Chat pretty hardcore-like in casual BGs, explaining the coordination. And that you can’t really prevent, I mean, their opponents could do the same.

1 Like

We could, but when we do that we do it in RBG, where tryharding actually matters.

Again, these teams are often horrendous at the game. My guess is that RBG scares them away since an organized EU team would beat out almost all of them.

1 Like

Then I still don’t see any other solution than to be more organised as EU-server team.

In the average BG nobody talks before the timer hits 0 (start), no tactic, no joke, no hi - nothing. The first comment will reach the chat-box after losing a critical base, flag or stage in the battle. But what do you expect without a tactic ^^.

Besides, esp in EotS, they have been using the same tactic for almost a decade. Why is that so hard to counter? I yet have to find an answer to that question.

If, and I mean a big IF, they really are a full premade - then blizz should fix that a.s.a.p. Otherwise it’s all in our hands, just come up with a tactic and beat them.

You think russians have premades often but it’s not true. They have 3 high population servers - Gordunni (Alliance) and Soulflayer+Howling Fjord (Horde). Other servers are low and pve oriented. The random BG waiting time is much longer than EU. 5-10 min at the Alliance and 20-60 min the Horde. So, they want to get a BG more eagerly after that.

1 Like

Russians are always queued in the same groups. They have a seperate queue so when you see these 40 russians in AV… their just 40 random people trought the russian queue system. It’s due to the issues some have with the Cyrillic alphabet. So if a russian runs the Russian WiW client the russians queue togheter.

When I get into a team that avoids the zerg and plays objectives, we win … Sadly, often EU players run head first into a zerg and wipe … over and over and over again.

2 Likes

you all get n discord all queue as single at the same time if it pops for 75% of the team at the same time you join we love our unfair adavantages

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.