I played Alliance for 15 years, sadly, i can't take it any longer

Are they going to stick?
Are Cutting edge guilds following?
If yes, will they stick?
We can’t assume just based on LIMIT.

As I said : just kill Alliance, once, and for all.

The current situation snowballed because top raid teams grouped up at 1 side :slight_smile:

Well, inherent problem with the faction barrier, thus why I don’t see another option than removing it.

Checked Silvermoon too and saw a few moving as well. Don’t feel like cataloging the scope of it but people can just look at wowprogress guild descriptions if that’s something they’re really interested in.

Except if you’re going for cutting edge (and even then) the alliance is fine as it is. But enjoy the horde.

Also most of the op’s points are entirely opinions and not facts

1 Like

Same here. If Ion won’t get rid of factions, players should.

Definitely not , factions should be separate , they always have been and it’s fine the way it is

1 Like

If they keep factions separate, Alliance will be the faction of mount and pet farmers and Horde will be the faction of people who actually play the game. Which is fine, I already have my Nightborne priest.

1 Like

What is the point in factions? Outside of When Blizzard wants them to mean something they work together more than fight lol.

2 Likes

So be it , I play both factions for m+ and hc raids and I find both of them to be as enjoyable.

A good idea would be to have a “Mercenary” system in m+ and raids just like in random bgs where you can queue for m+/raids with people from the other faction , it would help a lot in the number of groups at least , but quality will not particularly increase because of it. But removing factions completely is a no-no and should never happen.

1 Like

They had the perfect opportunity to fix the faction imbalance with the covenant system in Shadowlands.

They would get rid of the Horde & Alliance as a whole and let you instead choose one of the 4 covenants which would act as your new faction. So any race could be in any faction.

I suspect this idea was probably thrown out there but they chickened out on going through with it or found a counter-argument for why this would be a worse option in the long run.

Or maybe it would require a major overhaul of the game which is work they weren’t prepared for etc.

1 Like

Officially ruining the factions in the game (something which has been in since Vanilla) and making even more people quit because some people are actually attached to their factions.

Better than having no1 left to play with on the Alliance side

Alliance is not empty tho ? I’m queuing m+ and raids just fine

Your definition of “Just fine” is different from mine

So it would seem , as long as I can queue for things without issues I wouldnt say alliance is empty or dead.

1 Like

So, removing the faction barrier.

But not in open world/outside of those , which is what matters.

See he says this

but then he says this

contradicting yourself there, buddy

1 Like

Not contradicting , but you guys seem to say that Alliance is completely dead so this looks a good solution to me

1 Like

So how do you form groups and summon people to the instance?