I really, really need to transfer my Season of Mastery character to Wrath

I have never put more time and effort into a character than my warlock on Dreadnaught. It was the first time I was ever in a guild (multiple guilds), and the first time I ever got invited to raid. I have some very rare items that I can’t feel comfortable abandoning. The warlock turned out to be my favorite class to play by miles and no other class interests me anymore.

I logged in today, and sure enough Orgrimmar had nobody in it, my guild had disbanded, and my best moonkin friend from the guild in my battlenet friendslist hasn’t logged in in 3 months because he’s not interested in Wrath.

Behind me, my roommate is playing Wrath without me as we speak. I cannot join him because I’m so hellbent on playing my warlock who is being held prisoner on a dead server. How much longer will I have to wait to finally play?

I just want my comfy warlock back to me so I can get back to the grind bros. I am begging on my hands and knees here, I will pay money! if there’s someone else interested in finishing Naxx on SoM, and you’re worried about hurting their experience, then let me assure you that I don’t know them and they won’t be missing me because they don’t know I exist. Could you transfer JUST MY ONE character early or something? I ruminate about this several times a day, I just want my warlock. Please, have mercy.
:face_with_head_bandage:

Blizzard have said that it may start one month either side of one year after the opening of the SoM realms.

That’s all the information we have. Which means it could be in the next week, but don’t expect that, it’s a hope really.

Personally I’m expecting it in the first week of November and posting here will just get you a generic reply saying something like “We have nothing to announce about this, we will let you know when we do.”

Truly sorry for any inconveniences caused, Eerie. For the time being this is not possible - but if there are any news in the future, as Dottie said, we’ll communicate them ASAP.