When I found out yesterday
Don’tcha know that I

Heard it through the bovine
Not much longer would you be mine
Oh I heard it through the bovine
Oh I’m just about to lose my mind
Honey, honey yeah
(Heard it through the bovine)
(Not much longer would you be my baby, moo, moo, moo)

I know a bull ain’t supposed to care
But I thought my endurance was the best
Losin’ you would end my life you see
My Brawn gives me crit value for free,
You could have told me yourself
That you love someone else
Instead I

Heard it through the bovine
Not much longer would you be mine
Oh I heard it…

2 Likes

I would play chaman 100% because of the 12sec kick , aoe cc /slow totem kick and hero , + decent dps .

You have lot of impact/carry potential , u’r not just a healer bot .
Sometimes dps can’t press hero , even if u spam it in chat .
You can hero when nobody would think about it to save the key . like Pride spawning with some mobs .

personnaly i hate mail mogs
and in alliance you have to play dwarf , kul tiran or draenei its meh ( for me xd )

changing form every seconde can be tilting

I play alone most of the time, and with people when I get any opportunity I can.

ok. so if u pref pve go shaman, if u pref pvp go druid. shaman gets purge, kick, cc to compensate for dumb ppl in dungoens, druid is self reliant in pvp.

Yea, shaman seems the way to go.

Why would you need to do dmg as healer? Back in my day healers only had one job! Heal.

Now they have to heal, do dmg, dispell, cheer the dps on, do dishes, clean and cook the house.

1 Like

I enjoy both shaman and druid healing, but i’m biased and will say shaman :stuck_out_tongue:

https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/001/200/298/599.png

Only if reincarnation is off cd.

It’s fun doing damage as a healer, it’s just extra utility to a group to make a run go smoother.

Why shaman ? Use paladin so you can troll in pvp with heals and oneshots as retri.

Shaman. But they are so easy to lock down at higher lvls of PvP.

Instants are not enough to keep folk up and hard casts are all 1 school. Shared with hex.

Played well it’s good. But at the same time equally well played other classes are just better right now.

If only ascendance made all heals instant too… then it would be perfect. Ish

Follow your heart, and it will lead you towards either a water path or a nature path :panda_face:

Lets all take in the OP as a demon Hunter said he sacrificed his main.

That’s “everything” right there.

But for your healer.

Blood DK. And make the healers cry.

Here are my Shaman healer macros that will allow you to harm and heal from the same keys - apologies if it’s not needed :slight_smile:

While healing your damage is more or less non-existent. If you really want good damage, then play hpala or disc priest. I’m enjoying mistweaver too with fistweaving, but he’s too low ilvl to draw conclusions about his dps.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.