I switched to a smaller server, and I don't regret it

Of course smaller servers have better communities. Hugely populated realms attract a certain kind of player. Quiet realms attract another type of player.

This is exactly why we need more Normal/ RPPvP/RP Realms.

So many people are sick of the overpopulated servers but because of Dragonfang and other servers, who are now ACTUALLY Medium pop, Blizzard are not releasing new servers.

So many people are stuck on the high/full servers because they don’t have a place to start fresh on. There is literally only 1 RPPvP server, 1 RP server and a handful of Normal servers.

Blizzard really need to open up some more servers in the next few days, weeks.

100% this. i’m laughing at my irl friends that just has to play on those full servers “streamer/twitch servers are the best”. They cant even play, they just sit in que when they get home from work.

i just dont get it.

You don’t sit in queues unless you’re an idiot.
You get an app which logs you in through your computer so you’re logged on when you get home, enjoy your 1k servers in couple of months :slight_smile:

" I am in the elite server. I love spell cleave. My server has streamers. I love typing monkaS and calling people noob. I love dissing people who are having fun. I’m right and everyone else is wrong. "

2 Likes

Every server opened so far is now full. The server I am playing on went from Low to Medium in the last 2 days. My guild has closed recruitement and will soon start a second Raid. the server is already more populated than my Vanilla realm, which I greatly enjoyed for 2 years.

Therefore, your statement is wrong.

But hey, enjoy having to desperately turn your character on your smartphone every couple minutes for the next few months. I am sure your date/wife/coworkers will be thrilled.

Oh, and definitely enjoy your 15k server in phase2, when the layers are collapsed. Instead of waiting for a queue, you will then wait for non-named mobs to respawn. What’s the app to solve that? :wink:

3 Likes

Also…

Guess you were an idiot too?

The fact that you think high-medium servers will be “empty” just shows how ignorant and dimwit you are since you have no clue about the capacity of servers. Enjoy your app and your que mate. :joy:

3 Likes

Who are you trying to convince here? Keep telling yourself that everyone else is stuck in queue, guess what there are almost no queue’s a month after release. You lost, you couldn’t wait and now you are stuck on a server where nothing of note gets done.

Better community… yeah there is no one to annoy you in a ghost town.

Don’t kid yourself dude. These servers will stay healthy for various reasons. I lost both my names whilst trying to Xfer and feel pretty bitter about it, but we’re developing a community here now and it’s what classic is all about.

1 Like

Most realms don’t even have a queue anymore.

Just the big 1-2 nowadays lol :stuck_out_tongue:

Feels nice to be on a high populated realm without a queue :slight_smile:

Well said, OP. This is exactly why I also play on a low (medium at prime time) population Classic realm.

1 Like

AH is really shy on low populated servers…

“Nothing of note”? What is considered “of note”? Something stream worthy like the APES video or the moment where JokerD reached 60?

Dude, even if it happened at my server I wouldn’t have seen it. Who. Cares. If you do, then stay on your server and enjoy it. People here are giving positive feedback about low pop realms and there’s absolutely no reason to bash them for it saying “boooo boooo you don’t have streamers and big famous guilds!”.

Not everyone goes around with streamer chorizo down their throats or strokes their epeen at downing a raid boss in a 15 year old game with an lfr raid difficulty.

1 Like

There are no medium pop pve server sadly, all 3 are high pop.

This is why we desperately need new servers.

Does your server have layering still?

Would be tragic to play on a server with a pop that is equal to a normal vanilla WoW server pop (1k). Literally unplayable.

When phase 2 hits, surely they will have close to those pops on servers? To stay close to the vanilla experience. Which mean that any server that has 10-20-30k etc, will have queue times far worse than 8 hours?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.