I tried to se a point in this but Blizzard.. Shadow pvp has some serious issues

Ok i want a clear and only true answer Blizzard
did you even consider how it will feel for sp to be a hard casting class in all this stun cc burst INSTA pvp you created in DF?

NO YOU DID NOT!!!
you removed Damnation and since VT is a cast that has no initial OMG Nuke damage we get interrupted or stunned and cant cast…

You removed Void Origins…
they are bursting. fake cast… fial… casting and with 0.1 sec left interrupted due to a wakaura… . Stun, fear… stun and so burst moment gone…

YOU EVEN MADE DRUIDS WHAT WE WERE IN START OF DF THAT YOU NERFED WITH A POST OF THINKING WE HAD TO MUTCH INSTANT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
and melee hitting like a truck… still FOCUSED WILL is a nerfed…

Dispersion… well ye… and no… we need a better tool … seeing paladin bubble wing 130k crit… and i have to use 80% mana to dispel …

THIS JOKE HAS TO END N O W!!!
CAN YOU EVEN SEE THAT THIS IS SO UNBALANCED ITS STUPID!!!

6 Likes

I play Holy Priest for Dungeons & PvP and Shadow Priest for Raids, as we already have enough Raid Healing. I enjoy shadow priest so im happy to at least get to use it BUT just awful in Dungeons keeping up with everybody, you have mobile classes doing 80k dmg on trash as they go and virtually nothings ever in range as you do 15k in trying to keep up and do dmg…no chance, thank goodness i can just heal and go in Dungeons and PvP

1 Like

Wow, I just levelled my SP to 64 but after reading this I’m not going to bother going any further.

1 Like

Shadow feels weaker now than before this patch :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

If we ignore first like month when sp was broken…shadow is now way stronger than before this patch. Its not even close…especialy damage wise. It is anyoing that you have to cast…but with baseline precog its funny see these mongoloid zug cleaves sending 3 kicks at same time and then all the micro cc bs is immuned.

Yes it is stupid. Spending 5 games for 0 cr gain and then later on -100 CR

They don’t care i dont know whom to talk with at blizzards HQ to make them give us mobility an blink like we had in Shadowlands or a instant damage deal ability they want us to play a ***** suppourt giving Pi to everyone its a golden sho*'*r fest this is anti fun.

1 Like

Speaking of pvp, I noticed how shadow tier bonus doesn’t seem all that based and in pvp it gets reduced by another 50% I believe? So my question is, is it worth getting the tier bonus in pvp and losing out on all of that versatility in the process?

not worth it play holy its better. shadow sucks

pvp shadow is dead.

3 Likes

i’ve just tried doing a few solo’s on my SP, and i got utterly destroyed, first game was boomie / ele / warr / resto sham / disc + me … second was ret / warr fire mage / resto druid / MW monk + me … now from a DPS perspective, i am the ONLY one that has to cast spells, so every interupt / micro CC is aimed at me 24/7, i have no way to play the game, and by the time i spend 2 minutes trying to juke and getting kicked, or get a precog only to then have to spend in in disperse coz im getting uber fisted by mongoloid melee, or having to sit double grounding totems … just … ugh … i think im pretty much done, im seriously at the end of my tether with lack of blizzards common sense and testing of this poop show, they remove instants coz they say there are too many instant casts in the game … yet boomie / fire mage ??? too much CC in the game, yet sub rogue ??? combine those classes together aaaaaand ??? lets not even start with fury and DH … bring on cata / MOP classic k thx, even wod ffs, coz this game is now garbage from a pvp stand point, the writings on the wall, all the long time wow players now streamers have all got something to say about it, yet nothing ever gets done, coz they are clueless on how to make this game work, balance has never been perfect, but my god, its never been as bad as the last 3 expansions … its just sad

Its legion mechanics they cant go past the borderline personality of needing Shadow to be legion hope that they wake up from the coma and fix DA and removes PI make mass dispell instant cast cost no mana

now nerfed to kingdom come

https://www.wowhead.com/news/upcoming-class-tuning-incoming-june-27-havoc-dh-blood-dk-shadow-priest-hunters-333663#comments:~:text=Void%20Spike%20damage,Touch%20(was%2030%25).

there is not a point the devs are blind.

1 Like

their design this season is stupid.

SP is s tier in PvP idk what you guys are on about

1 Like

Priest forum is just a circle jerk of 2 barely coherent people rehashing the same whines for the past 2/3 years.

Don’t take what they say seriously (nobody does), just use it as entertainment.

3 Likes

These sets on reworks are boring unfinished legion copied paste they don’t even rework the class outside of m 20+ keys.

2 Likes

every melee set up ever.

they can eat a toilet brush :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like