I wanna raid again

If the servers/databases are completely separate by region, it isn’t trivial. If it was possible for them to transfer a character or account between regions, they would probably offer a paid service for it. What other online games can do isn’t necessarily relevant because their server architecture is different from WoW’s.

They had a topic about it and their answer was because it could be abused due time difference. US is one day ahead of EU

So you could reach to 394 ilvl in 3 years

1 Like

I have on EU servers 15 120 with level ilvl above 380, and dozens of alts in leveling progress

On US server I have one 415 Raid ready geared and 4 characters 380 (one is alliance) . I love my characters and I spend time equally on every one of them.

I mentioned before and I say it right now again. If you’d don’t know any community I asked for, don’t post smart a** bull corn.

Just ignore the post if you don’t know anything .

You don’t tell a guy on street who is looking for direction, why don’t you have phone to guide you.

Just get a life

Except they don’t offer that service.

Their policy sucks completely . For a multimillion company they offer sh**** customer support .

When I asked to change my billing address and currency they did that in less than minute. Whatever is region bound remove it and that’s it

Not offering something is not the same as bad customer support. If you ticketed about it, you will have gotten a polite informative response detailing that they can not offer what you want.

I don’t go into McDonalds and demand a Japanese only menu item not available in my country, demand to see the manager then scream at them claiming bad customer service.

You can’t change region, it’s part of the terms and conditions of WoW that you agreed to when starting your account.

1 Like

Yep. Didn’t say it was real, just reasonable.

Here’s my suggestion, which is coming from a guy who lives in a US region and plays in EU with 320 ping and a terrible time zone difference.

you can easily raid with pugs. I’m not the best, due to terrible ping, but I follow mechanics, and i’m definitely not the worst. And i made it to 6/8 heroic for every raid i’ve been playing this expansion (during BOD and the mini raid, i quit the game). LFR isn’t experience. It’s just a glorified world quest. There’s always groups to join.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.