I was a die hard shaman since legion

But when i can´t even keep myself alive in pvp as resto shaman and get globaled as enhance, it´s time to reroll.

Time to try
Disc priest
Ret pala
Markmanship hunter

1 Like

But enh shaman is so much fun rn and good damage. I know they are squishy af but atleast its so much more fun

What are you even talking about???

Legion enhancement was basically the squishiest melee dps. The class has way stronger self heals now, and slightly better defensives and more of them. In fact enhance is not that squishy anymore, as long as you don’t have to deal with super bursty damage you will be fine.

What in the actual hell.

This is why the devs ignore 90% of the feedback provided, because it’s not even feedback, it’s just pure bs.

1 Like

Enh and Resto are in very good spots right now brother - time to watch some guides i think

You’re not playing the spec properly then, because resto shaman is pretty top tier currently.

emm, wrong. Back in Legion Healing Surge and Healing Rain was a good amount of heal, that’s 1st,
2nd - whenever you pressed Doom Winds in the right time, enemies used to melt within that 10 seconds window. You played Enhancement in Legion probably at the level of 120 with no gear.
Seems like you have a lot of to say around all classes in these forums, yet you barely play the game… Interesting.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.