I was bored, so i did this

True mate. Maybe in the future

1 Like

I think there is a reason to it, but we do not know why yet, maby someting bad is gona happend something we aint realy expecting atleast yet.

I miss doing darnassus rp with my guild on the balcony of the gate me and my buddies from the guild used to do meeting rp there before we did any major content I share good memories got to know alot of my guild friends there we shared adventure and IRL stories there such a pity it’s all gone :frowning: my first ever wow friend from Swedland(Sweden) I met there I miss her :hugs:.

Ironforge is my favourite, I wish your idea would be implemented and I could hang out in the coolest and most badss city :>

4 Likes

My favourite music is entering Pandaria. Makes you feel like you’ve stepped into some Eastern adventure film. “Monk Windwalker” is probably my favourite, but honestly, the entire MoP OST is just beautiful. Neal Acree is a wizard.

Yeah, I would love to h ave a place to do this again.

When the lag in Org was heavy I used to go to Thunder Bluff… I also find that a bit nicer to be in… I would love to have every city being equal.

That’s my favorite port location as belf mage.
Cause it’s open air and quiet, perfect for target dummy practicing. ^^

I am going to reduce my current retail time to few hours per week before classic launch, to gather the appetite for rediscovering all locations again.

1 Like

Or fishing for no reason while chatting with guild or trade :grin:

1 Like

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

I made Booty Bay my home a while ago to try something new. Beautiful scenery and sunsets as well.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.