-I was wrong, we need layers

No layering pls.

3 Likes

This thread will not fall brothers!

3 Likes

Bump bump bump!

3 Likes

Layering is bad, m’kay? Ruins the feel of classic era. Turn it off!

4 Likes

blizzard;
“oh look there someone have fun classic era… we have to stop them”

5 Likes

Who else is not holding their breath for a blizzard response?

2 Likes

We - don’t - want - layers

7 Likes

Looks like a taste issue. Purely subjective view to be honest.
There are enough serious arguments that this is the correct game to implement layers.

Classic is not vanilla. Vanilla could not accomodate more than 2-3k players in a signle server while here this isn’t the case and the pop is higher.

World feels with layering a lot more alive than it felt in frostwhisper eu (full realm) in 2005.
Layering pretty much fixed the problem of the lack of farming nodes which is an objective problem according to the original vanilla wow developers.

Kevin Jordan had some good vods talking about the size of the servers and the numbers of players that the game was designed for. I would suggest it to anyone that wants to be educated on the certain topic.

1 Like

Dynamic spawn on pvp cluster is ok but pls remove the layers, nobody asked for layers….

5 Likes

Please remove layering, people will start abusing the layers by changing between them to farm more nodes or avoid world pvp ruining the experience of an open world and the economy(just like in 2020 when we had layers). Layers=Bad

3 Likes

REMOVE LAYERS!

4 Likes

Hello Classic Era players!

We have noticed that the layering system in our game is destroying the gameplay experience and causing inconvenience for many players. Many of you have already expressed your dissatisfaction and requested that the layering system be disabled.

I call upon all players who share my viewpoint to voice their support for the disabling of the layering system in our game. Let’s work together to make Classic Era the way it was for all of us! To achieve this, we must leave as many posts and comments as possible on forums and send feedback to developers regarding our dissatisfaction with the layering system.

The more of us there are, the more attention our requests will receive. Let’s join forces and make our voices heard by the developers. Thank you for your attention and I hope for your support!

4 Likes

REMOVE LAYERS. It splits up the player-base dramatically. When I was leveling, entire zones were full of people and activity…now it just feels dead. What is our sub fee going towards if not for better server management? You don’t make content for Classic so what is our money going towards?

5 Likes

Hey!
please handle the situation with the Layering… Its just annoying and making the game more complicated.
Please Blizzard… it should be also not a painfull thing for you to just run WoW classic on servers that can handle that many ppl… Before classic, some private Server could handle 200vs200 battles with no lags. You can do better!^^

3 Likes

I don’t see Blizzard removing layering. Layering was there back in 2019 and it was always coded in Classic Era, it was just too dead to activate.
They have already talked about layering in the past.

1 Like

Layers bad.

2 Likes

Maybe they will understand it this way… No blizzard, bad blizzard. LAYERS BAD.

3 Likes

Bots are also problem and none ever solved that. But layers are solution even to bots stealing your nodes right?:wink:

The existance of an unsolved problem is not an excuse for the persistance of another unsolved problem. The more you fix the better.

If i like layering or not remains a subjective unimportant opinion same as if i like spaghetti or not, there is no objective truth in it.

REMOVE LAYERS. It splits up the player-base dramatically. When I was leveling, entire zones were full of people and activity…now it just feels dead. What is our sub fee going towards if not for better server management? You don’t make content for Classic so what is our money going towards?

5 Likes