I will never forgive blizz or the turbo nUrds

For killing 40-50 lvling.

Incursions (practically) only, has made the open world + its dungeons obsolete. You are lucky to spend less than an hour trying to find a group for a dungeon run atm, even on the highest pop servers, thanks to the brainfart that they call incursions.

I know why they introduced this. It’s because the rushing turbonerds were crying about the potential of having to run ZF over and over to min/max levelling and causing them to get bored. But instead of using dungeons as a break inbetween questing, we now have that option essentially removed.

Now for alts we’re stuck having to do those stupid incs or slowly grind quests just to get some levels…

1 Like

even if they were to delete incursions from the game, right now, the damage is already done.

they royally screwed up, and frankly i see no justification for this level of ignorance. a monkey could have predicted whats going on right now.

sidenote: even waylaid supply boxes have been nerfed (mostly because nobody freaking kill any mobs because they just run in no-kill circles in incursions + a nerfed droprate). i was sitting here ready with a ton of hi-explosive grenades which i intended to sell for profit since they are needed for waylaid boxes, and i kid you not; they are literally cheaper than vendor price on AH, because nobody is buying them.

in phase 2 i would regularly open my bank alts mailbox to find 50-60 gold in there just from selling waylaid supply goods (mostly from Blacksmithing, Leatherworking and Engineering), and in phase 3 i am lucky if i find 5-6 gold per opening… this literally doesn’t even cover the god damn deposit costs for AH so i am running at an economic LOSS here.

the level of fail is unreal.

1 Like

Spot on m8

These guys /company are the cream of the crop in the games world how dare you all come here and slander them like this.

You are lucky to have been able to play this triple A experience and will remember it for the rest of your life

This is genre defining

Awards will be given out, promotions and bonus’s

Good job Blizz sod team

im not saying they didn’t do a good job. but incursions took all the good things they did with SOD and threw it out the window because casual scum once again complained that the game isn’t retail where everything is given to you for no effort.

history is literally repeating itself. sorry if you’re too young to have lived it, but some of us have been here since 2004, and we’re seeing all the same mistakes being made as a result of the same dumb people asking for the same dumb changes.

put in the time if you want to play the game, or gtfo.

btw my sarcasm-dar might be way off here, sorry in advance if that’s the case.

1 Like

Don’t hate the player hate the game. Nobody wanted incursions.

My bad I was being sarcastic.

I think incursions are :poop: and they should be ashamed of themselves for making them, someone should tell their parents.

Having wild offerings drop from more boss’s from higher lvl dungeon’s and increasing dungeon XP rate for levelers might have helped rather than these incursions and would have taken no almost no effort coding so they could get back to balancing.

I hope the next phase’s have better content

A lot of sod players seem to have never stopped playing wow their entire life so I can also see why they might not want to waste anymore of there life doing it again and are only interested in end game. I’m a returning players after many years break so I would have liked to do more leveling dungeons but sadly can’t.

speaking as someone who played wow all his life: the leveling journey does mean something. its supposed to function as a barrier to the end-game.
blizzard has already been beyond generous with the exp buffs in SOD. we did not need incursions on top of that.

Wild Offerings is a great mechanic, however.
it incentivizes people to run dungeons where before they would get in, get their item/exp, and never come back.
great idea overall, more of that please.

get rid of incursions though, yesterday. chop chop.