I won 4 as dps got 35 cr then i lose 2 lost 50 cr

I am frost dk please, what is up with this its hard to win.

Please fix the matchmaking :smiley:

Last seasos was alot more fun, this season is just 100% joke.

U lose more cr then u win, is some kind of glad 1 things blizz came up with just to make solo shuffle even worse, not sure.

4 Likes

my first night at 3am playing boomy my first game i won 4 and lost 200 mmr, ive won 4 and 3 and lost mmr and ive actually gained mmr with 2 wins, its soooo random atm

1 Like

It’s good man, but its harder at 2k :smiley:

It’s fun when at ~1670 rating I am forced to fight against 2-3 glads from last season when I never got more than 2k in SS

1 Like

yeah i got to about 1650 ish on my dh and was seeing glad mounts everywhere, its not great when im only wanting to get to like 2k and playing vs 2.4+ people

pvp is annoying af since rss came out

Just Wait 4 months then play, nothing else you can do. Mmr is bugged and they wont bother fix untill end of season

1 Like

Yeah i play assa( so low talent now ) and yesterday 4-2 got 22 rate!!! After i lose 2-4 and -48 :slight_smile: nice stuffs guys, But that joke we PAY WOW But why ? No class tuning 3 weeks or 4… they don’t do anything with this game, it just keeps getting worse and worse.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.