I wonder does everyone feels little impatient in wow

As I said in title, do you feel like that?

I talked with my friends and we found out that we are all little impatient while playing wow, but the strangest thing is that while I was playing New World and guild wars 2 for past 7 8 months I noticed that I wasn’t impatient on those games, so what can it be? Is it community vibe in wow or what is it really? I also noticed dungeons runs and how people act there, we really have to understand what is causing all this? How about you, please spread message.

2 Likes

I personally believe it´s design wise.
WoW has “evolved” so much in a “now now now” mentality.
We can´t just do pull by pull and do things a certain way because why would we. We all have spells and everything designed to pull 10 packs and just aoe it down.
Same with most “challenges” it´s not a challenge yourself with how hard it is. It´s a "rush to do X amount of dmg within the smallest timeframe we can ´realistically´ give you.

Look at mage tower for guardian druid, it isn´t so much a tank challenge, it´s a challenge on surviving while maximizing your dps.

Mythic plus, you get punished with lower points for not finishing within X amount of time.

that entire philosophy leaks into you as a human being that you drag into other parts of the game. Hence raids need to be done quick as possible, you can barely ask your OT to explain a certain mechanic before you have others commenting “my god why didn´t this guy watch X or Y´s video / My god we do this content already over a year, why do we still need to explain it.”

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.