I won't do these daily quests

Yeah, backwards step in the quests. All the tagging and stuff just not there. I know we’re on the whole history of the game and all but having some wait for those to aggro mobs about a quest item to swoop in and take it…

It needs changing. Rather not go back to 2.2 and other versions again with quest items/mobs not shared.

Don’t you want to do the 1000 CV mini-visions once a day?

But I agree that the general dailies’ obvectives are tuned and rewards are set to be ignored.

And the tagging rules are just weird, inconsistent. I think that must be a bug.

Cool, because you don’t even have to do them. Do you always complain about optional stuff?

1 Like

While I would prefer that these daily quests would have shared tagging, I’m mostly fine with how they’re structured. What I don’t like however, is that they are so unrewarding. Why make dailies which can be ignored due to giving basically pitiful rewards, when they’re the only thing outside instanced content we can do aside from the assaults, which take maybe five to ten minutes max to complete?

It is about having to play 2 hours on dailies. It is about reputation and not coal. Method wants to have the raid done before the essences are available so they can ignore the reputation-grind.

The availability of certain quest-mobs/things (like the cages) is just very low. Also the tagging for the small events is hard. When I kill the 3 mobs that spawn after dead a blob and the alliance (80% of my server) is tagging that blob first, I do not get rewarded for doing the first hard work.

So I understand the frustration. I am doing the quests because I want the essences, but it is meh.

Good news! The quest rewards in both zones have been increased! Each daily now rewards 250 Coalesced Essences and 125 reputation!

1 Like

:open_mouth: That is REALLY good news :tada:

Can u believe this is your main content for the next year? xD

ha…welcome to WoW…
was it ever any different?..:slight_smile:

Link?

Even if true, still ain’t going to do them though. That’s 100 per key.

:sob:
It’s sad. The 9.0 patch better be damn good.

Not sure if there are any announcements, but I just did both the Vale and the Uldum dailies and they all gave 250 essences and 125 reputation.

1 Like

How about the small events? Do they also give more? They were 50.

The cages I did, and I managed to find them easy, but I did a few of these other quests, also need to find 8 op , one in Uldum, and one in Panda land, but I won;t do them again. Managed to do 1/3 of one, and the other was also lik 1/8. Waste of time. I just do the easy ones. I don’t mind flying around to find something, but not fly around 10 times on the entire zone just to find absolutely nothing!!!

The small events appear to be unchanged. They still give 50 reputation.

1 Like

Just skip them unless you are a world first racer. I always skip them if I don’t feel like doing them.

Thing is they do stay. No matter what is pumped out. They know they got an addicted captive audience.

Yes they are certainly aware of this.

well it works more than enough especially on the target audience (comfort zone “casuals” who spend money on tokens and shop pets/mounts).

thats why there is also still rep grinds for things like allied races or pathfinder.

What’s really frustrating is rewards for both quests and reputation at the end. I did storyline quests and a couple of dailies on the first day, but when I looked up stuff you can buy on Exalted…

Man, like I don’t even know what these factions were designed for. What purpose do they serve? Rewards for such a long way to exalted (and it’s really a long trip, considering the amount of rep you get per quest) are so few and so unremarkable, they’re 100% not worth the time spent.

I do realize that Blizzard did the right thing by making these reps optional instead of Essence-related reputations which felt mandatory (and I believe they actually are), I appreciate that mindful step, but boy. Where are my toys? Mounts? Interesting tmog? Why is an awesome backpack being sold by wrathion and not by dudes who basically live in an archeological paradise?

The rewards, man. That’s what frustrating

My healer need the pandaland exalted reputation for rank 3. And my dps the uldum exalted reputation for rank 3 :grin: