I won't do these daily quests

Nope nope nope. Flew around for 20 minutes trying to find Pandaren in cages, didn’t find any. Killed all kinds of mobs in the Vale looking for some tomes, only found 2/8 after 40 minutes. Nope I’m done with these quests.

21 Likes

Ok then, good to know

5 Likes

Surprised it took you that long… Once I’d seen they’d reverted to tags, single person loots and solo quests objectives I decide to miss this patch. There was a time when that was the norm in this game, but I have little to no interst in going back there… I think it’s their attempt to make it feel like there’s more to do than there is, but I sense it’s going to backfire if they don’t “fix” it.

4 Likes

the dailys are for sure not fun but if you couldn’t find the pandas or the dudes who drop the tomes the issue lies with you. they are littered all over the place.

Man, where did you get the hat? I need me one of those.

the dailys imo should give 125 rep each.

1 Like

But the patch itself is good, you can just ignore the dailies and still enjoy it. The new reps are completely useless anyway.

3 Likes

It’s a fair point, and I’m not that fussed with any of the new essences either beyond the first rank you get from sneezing… I guess I’m just bored with this expansions dungeons and I was hoping this patch would give me an excuse to login still, but like you say you can just ignore it… so I’ll pass until SL.

The tomes drop from the k’thir mobs.

It’s like reading the quest text is really difficult. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

I’m probably only able to enjoy it because i skipped most of BFA only to come back to this patch so i can’t blame you, i’m only hearing bad things about this expansion as a whole.

rank 3 essences don’t say so. If they’d be useless i’d agree but they’re damn strong. At least for DPS.

I wonder if Activison really think doing the same thing over and over makes people stay rather than push people away out of boredom.

1 Like

That is what I’m going to do.

You made the right choice.

1 Like

You should really try classic, that would be perfect for you.

If this is what Blizzard means by “learning from Classic” then they are making a mistake in my opinion.

2 Likes

If only more people realized how massively your returns for time spent playing diminish when doing the dailies…

Honestly, those dailies are there only for obsessive-compulsive addicts that absoutely HAVE to log in every day for hours. The content is tuned so that you get 90% of stuff done just by logging in 2-3 times A WEEK.

Please stop complaining about this already. You don’t have to clear the map every day. It’s okay. You get 1500 rep for the assault. The world won’t end if you don’t get 75 extra for the daily. And if you really really want to do it… Please stop whining, it’s YOUR CHOICE to do it.

1 Like

I just do not understand why people are so upset by the daily quests.
How is this different from Wotlk, MOP where you had 25 daily quests/ day spread accross multiple zones that you had to travel to with less ability to group and to mass murder everything in your way. You are complaining about 6 dailies that you don’t even need to do for progress, look at method, they ignored everything other then assaults, waste of time and it does not impact progression.

You are playing an MMO-RPG, if this is to grindy for you then you should probably move on to other games. This is one of the most time friendly patches blizzard released in a while.

Compared to the dissaster 8.2 infinite alt per farming and gambling with them this is an infinity times better system.

Now you can complain that you were expecting something else or expecting more, but just saying that 3 quests take more then 5 minutes is pointless expecially since they are not mandatory. Don’t enjoy them, don’t do them.

If it stress you out, dont do them. You see, three weeks of daily quest will grant you one vision run. It really isnt worth it.

Hello.

I believe sfrustration doesnt come of the daily quest concept itself but more of very unbalanced quests like rare hunting and obelisks etc.

These objectives are simply bad if it comes to availability and take way much time than they should.

This is the core of problem, not number of quests aor their location.

If people could take quests, go do their objectives and go back to deliver in reasonable time, lot of frustration would wear off.

We can only hope devs will fix this.

5 Likes