[IC] A threat on Southshore

On the outskirts of Southshore, just up from the path on the main road you see a cluster of what seems to be circular objects alongside a red and black banner, and a white and black banner flying next to it.

As you walk closer, you see the circular objects are heads: the decapitated heads of gnomes; humans and dwarves. You would see that one of the two banners bears the outline of the Horde Crest. The other banner seems to be the outline of a white wolf. You may know this to be the banner of The Gosh Ogar Clan.

In Orcish, written with blood, is written “Death Comes”.

5 Likes

For the Horde!

1 Like

I took much pleasure in removing those heads.

Lok’tar Ogar!

1 Like

Heareth me foul alliance and mark mine own words,

the time hast cometh f’r thee to learneth thy place.

As long as thee standeth on lordaeron’s stronds,

only on the top of the pikes the breeze shall see thy face.

The horde shalt beest unleash’d upon thy skins,

a myriad bodkins eft, to cutteth thee down pathetic gents.

Thy guts shall spill upon thy green fields,

and the dark mistress shalt bathe in blood ere week ends.

“Death comes”. Seriously? Just in several hours Ashenvale Sentinels shall arrive to Southshore to make a long ago arranged meeting with humans from New Alterac. I was planning to ask them to join our compaing in Ashenvale forrest but Ashenvale Sentinels will also gladly give them help in case of any trouble from Horde while we will be there.

Ah, sadly I do not speak the same tongue as this one… but if I did- i’d know he was talkin’ utter bullcrap!

S-s-scary!

Oh geeze…

I b-bet my c-clan expects me t-to come, huh…

I-I’ll be d-doing m-my best to hide!

1 Like

Dunno’ why I be sporting more dan usual amount of People in da Hillsbrad Farms though?

…

Must be da weather or somthin’.

We were there and saw how lord Perenholde from New Alterac claimed Alliance victory. Horde banners were dropped into dirt and Tarren mill was under the siege!

2 Likes

We’ll be back…