[IC / Orgrimmar 😎] It was all me

[Dozens of missives, masterfully inked well in advance, are plastered across Orgrimmar]

Good people of Orgrimmar, citizens of the Horde…

It was all me.

For many months now, I, Phillip Perroy, LOYAL SOLDIER of the BANSHEE QUEEN, have terrorised you. I have ridden through these streets as a petty king, growing as fat (metaphorically, of course) as a dead man can grow on the backs of your toil. I enjoyed your turmoil a great deal and I WANT you to know that.

In the name of the BANSHEE QUEEN, I have had men slain in their homes, I have had dissidents shot into ditches and I have seen noble-hearted freedom-fighters CLAPPED in IRONS for no more than a few words.

YOU could NOT stop me. With the Banshee Queen looming large, I had a terrible wind at my back - I was able to profit in every way imaginable from this bloody war. While I rode through your streets, you bent your necks. How pathetic you were! To think of it now fills me with a PROFANE JOY that you simply will never fathom.

Even more pathetic were the soldiers that served under me - the so-called “STYGIAN LEGION” amongst others. The lower ranks were - of course - two bit fools, following orders hoping it would bring them peace and plenty. For those in my command structure? That is where my TRUE genius came into play.

Their kin were threatend, their secrets were discovered, their very lives called into question if they would disobey the Banshee Queen’s designs. You may remember one William Dreadbore as an example - he spoke against me a single time and he spoke NO MORE. These officers - my DOTING LICKSPITTLES - knew they could either serve or they could be DESTROYED. The terrible threats I issued even turned a sun-blessed priestess of the Tauren people against her chief and her tribe - because at the end of the day, FORCE will always come before FAITH. Love will come and go, but fear will always remain.

In my final letter to you, the cattle of Orgrimmar, I spit a final time upon your collective face. I hope every misfortune befalls your rabble of failed, downtrodden loyalists and dull-eyed knuckle-dragging savages. I have taken from you all I could and now I leave you to wallow in your dungpile of a city - where I have DISCARDED you like the expended assets that you are.

For the BANSHEE QUEEN, now and forever.

Signed,
Phillip Perroy

80 Likes

[talks through a face full of spit]

my king :crown: now and forever :sob:

9 Likes

This seems familiar

4 Likes

One might almost think this hogwash is only written in order to exonerate the rest of those good for nothing deaders.

3 Likes

You break my heart perroy…

5 Likes

tink tinks sadly

8 Likes
3 Likes

[tink tink] :sob:

3 Likes

non-edited footage of perroy

8 Likes

party rocked even in the afterlife

2 Likes
4 Likes

You know, For a civilized race you’d think he wouldn’t be so rude.

Wait, I killed off Apawi while Perroy was ready to take the blame for all she did???

RUARGH

24 Likes

I know I left my surprised pikachu face around here somewhere…

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/efcLsg8QPjc/maxresdefault.jpg

<Hungaro’s dusty tabard, the loyalist dagger, the doctrine, and the rotstone were sent to the post office of Orgrimmar with a simple message>

“For Sylvanas”

5 Likes

Oh my god this is so crazy!

4 Likes

tink tink bros… :frowning:

4 Likes

Yelly dead man bad? But he give Domp Winty Veil present!

6 Likes

[TING TING], my king.

6 Likes

No… This has to be a joke.

She held the best bonfire nights :frowning:

11 Likes