Ice barrier looks pretty bad

I feel like in comparison to blazing barrier it kinda sucks. Idk could just be me.

2 Likes

To be honest, all the barriers look pretty bad, they’re all just 2D sprites which look like they’re ripped from some old flash game

1 Like

The barriers should be around the character in a even way, but for some reason they extends up quite high making them look silly.

just you, i like my barriers

WOW graphics is like pre 2008, everything looks bad, i wish player model and armor had more better texture

I think that the graphic is bad in wow in general.
I usually play with the action cam on and always close to my character, so the details are pretty important to me. I don’t mind the cartoonish look, but man do I see every pixel all the time.
Especially the barriers, having a constant pixelated oval around me is just…
Look at FF14 and the details those armors have…

Unlike so many others in here, it doesn’t bother me that much that you can see pixels on the barriers up close, since I usually have the camera as far back as it gets.

Would I mind that the barriers got upgraded to look nicer up close? Definitely no :sweat_smile: updated graphics is always a plus.

However, the problem I have particularly with the ice barrier, is the icicles on it… THAT looks terrible even with the camera all the way zoomed out :joy: so yeah the ice barrier should get updated to look similar to Arcane or Fire.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.