IceFury thoughts

This is properly just me but please stop forcing IceFury on Elemental shamans I personally feel it mess up the flow of the rotation with weaving Frost shocks in also.

With the season 2 four set bonuses IceFury its going to be 100% mandatory due to gaining 50 maelstrom from one cast inside the bonus window, if it felt more like part of the rotation and not just a button I had to press id understand and prob enjoy it.

Any of your guys thoughts id be interested in just to see what you all thinking?

Also can we give Elemental some sorta raid utility not much point picking one from the hundreds of other classes on the list if its damage is low also. I see you tried to do this with Mana Spring totem? didn’t work and give up?

Oh is there a way of stopping placement of Earthquake on top of things like crates and trees for when I don’t use the mouse over marco?

Thanks

3 Likes

Agreed, icefury is just more busy work in the rotation.

Also agree on the utility, There’s no reason to take such an average dps specc into a raid nowadays.

1 Like

Yup I also hate icefury…I just love spamming meatballs!

couldn’t disagree more and here is why.

1: With this new lighting build we do spend a lot of time just casting, and if you do mythic raiding or some heroic fight that’s simply not an option always. Therefore having a spell like icefurry is the best thing to ever happen for Elemental, so we have more movement options.

2: it brings a new skill ceiling to the class because you have to ration your casts throughout the duration of the buff it brings and keep track of the small buff on multiple targets. A huge step up from the fire 2 bottom click build. And ele is not a class that is meant to be easy to play, we have BM for that.

3: our class struggle a lot with cleave and icefurry is a big big help here.

overall icefurry being meta in most content is really good for the class especially if you play on a higher level. the utility it brings to the class is game-changing

I like the mobility it brings to the table.

Especially with elemental blast being a thing right now.

Honestly, i really would like if blast was insta cast like earth shock, or if it stayed as a generator.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.