I'd like to find a home

Hello to you, and thanks for dropping by.

As the title says, i’m trying my best to find a place to call home. Where should I begin? Oh, my characters! Well, I could bring a Resto druid who is currently ilvl 210, i know most guilds are full on healers by now, but i’ve never really gotten along with DPS :blush:

well, a little about me: I’m from the UK, in my 30’s and both studying and working full time in IT unfortunately :stuck_out_tongue: so yes, i’m another ‘IT guy’. I’m a bit of an introvert but I definitely come out of my shell when I get to know people. I would say I have a rather…dry sense of humour and I would love to find a mature environment in which to enjoy this online world.

I’ve had a bit of a varied history with the game, having started playing during Wrath and jumping into high end raiding. Bring back the glory days of Ulduar and ICC i say!..ahem… anyway, back to the story. After Wrath I moved guilds and continued playing Cataclysm in a hardcore environment, but decided to stand down after Deathwing due to fatigue. I was somewhat casual in Mists and eventually stoped playing near the end of the expansion. I returned here and there for WoD, but i decided it was hot garbage and left it at that :D.
I missed Legion entirely, returning in BFA to poke N’Zoth in the eye (no i don’t know which one, just pick one and i’m sure i poked it). I played Shadowlands from launch but again I find myself at a dead end and I’ve currently stopped playing due to educational commitments.

I have rather limited time to play, possibly 2 or 3 nights a week at most if my schedule allows. This means I’m looking for somewhere I can hang out, but not be online all the time.

I would love to jump back in to raiding, any place, any time…well on 1 night a week would be perfect :smiley: and beyond that I’m quite a fan of M+ so i’d love to get back in to those. I have a preference for a Horde guild if possible, no idea why. Maybe it’s all the muscles on show…who knows! :smiling_imp:

Aaaaaanyways, after that wall of text, if you’re still here and not comatose please get in touch if you like anything you see. Thanks!

1 Like

Hey Ulnir,

We are a new guild called The Fallen Legion on [Kilrogg] [Horde] We are currently doing Mythic+10 -+15s daily, and are trying to build ranks to raid. We are all 30’s to 40’s many with families, so we have official event eves 2-3 times per week. If you’d like to chat more, please feel free.

Methos

Hey buddy. We’re a social, casual guild that raids and does m+. We are mostly from U.K. with work and family commitments so we raid late. Twice a week. Hit us up if interested

Hi,

Imperative (horde) are currently looking for a resto shammy for mythic progression. We are currently 3/10 and progressing on mythic sunking, what is your raid experience this tier?
Cheers

hey dude we should be a good fit for u check out out post below and drop me a msg on bnet or discord

Thanks for Reading

Afternoon

IT chaps we got that covered, their is a few of us so getting a geek on is fine. we are a social bunch, Discord and regular planned M+ TC and HC runs as well as the Raids if you want some of that. have look at us as i think you would fit in perfect.

Hey Ulnir!

Sounds like you’d fit in with our merry bunch. Most of us in our 30s and also work in IT (nerds). Feel free to get in touch for a chat!

Hey Ulnir,

Did someone say 1-day raiding? :slight_smile: If you can commit then our Thu team (9/10 HC, 1/10 M) would love to have you.
BUT if you can’t commit to a regular Thu we have a Tue Alt raid which anyone can show up to. Currently clearing N comfortably but will start going into HC since no one really needs gear anymore.

Apart from that we’re a guild who’s been running for 15+ years and have a pretty mature 30’s crowd. Lots of UK peeps as well. Link below for more info.

Good luck in your search. :slight_smile:

Hi, we could be the perfect fit, we are all similar in age, mostly from the UK and have a raid choice of 1 night a week for Heroic, or 2 for Mythic, plus lots of M+ on non raid nights, heres our forum post

Hi there Ulnir,

Give is a read if you are still looking! We are a 1night a week raiding guild with alot of older oldschool players!

Hey mate, want to join a friendly two days raiding guild? We raid Wednesday and Sunday from 19.30 to 22.00. We are looking for DPS and Holy pala/Resto druid to go into mythic progress. We are a very casual guild whos just wants to have fun and enjoy the game fully. We live on Kazzak server if thats not a problem. You can contact me on squizh#2430 in b-net.

[H] [Kazzak] Old foes two days raiding guild LFM raiders - Recruitment / Guild Recruitment - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

Hey mate

You probably have already found yourself somewhere, but just on the off chance you haven’t let me tell you something about our team as I think you’d fit right in.

We are a small, UK based community, we are well established, played together for 9 years now and we all met through WoW and the guild we are in. We are all 30+ and as our guild name suggests, we love doing things together :slightly_smiling_face:

We group up for anything and everything and love chatting. Raiding is once a week, on Saturdays and we run a lot of other stuff such as mythic+ and various pure social events just for the hell of it.

We have an active discord server where we keep in touch between gaming sessions, we tend to play evenings due to day times filled with work, kids etc.

Sorry for the wall of text, only intended a small intro. I won’t bore you with anything more just in case you have already found yourself something, but if you are interested feel free to look us up on gow.gg/together (just add https) or give me a shout Sil182#2743

Take care and have fun!

Megie

TOOTH AND FANG COMMUNITY!! ( Founded 2017 - EU -Draenor- Horde ) :slight_smile:

Community Status: Semi-Hardcore
**Current Progression: **10/10 9/10 HC ( Pushing into Mythic soon too )

ABOUT US:

Tooth and Fang was founded in 2017 as a guild building a family friendly atmosphere. Since then we have grown where we have 2 raiding teams, a semi-serious for progression and experienced players and a casual for alts and those looking to take their first steps into the raiding world.
Regular M+ runs are encouraged and actively sort within our discord and guild chat.

RAID DAYS:

Main Team : Wed & Thurs
21:00 - 00:00 ST for the main team

WHAT WE NEED:
Ranged : Range DPS with Healer OS
Melee: DH DPS
Healer : Shaman/Holy Priest/Druid/Disc Priest x1
Please ask us about joining if your class/spec isnt here.

WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU:

Good knowledge of the class and spec you are playing
Be online 15 before raid start for invites
We do not expect you to attend EVERY single raid but a high attendance is good to have (90% about). During progress, however, we expect people to be attending every raid unless for an emergency.
Reseaching fights and be ready to wipe.
we are aiming to do mythic

Discord info https://discord.gg/KJAWssb or add me on discord Chéyénná#1625 or app via https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeWJ8cIHo1chv19Vex0-zWiMUgxDF4AwRZZpd52WwY7I2WDFQ/viewform?usp=sf_link
Feel free to share our discord link !
Social are welcome too :slight_smile:

Look forward to meet you!
T & F Community

Hi Ulnir,

From the UK, in your 30s, work in IT.
Literally sounds like im talking to myself in the mirror haha.

You seem to have also had a similar experience in the game as i did. In and out, but when you was in your tried to be as dedicated as possible.

Would be great to speak with you some more.

My battle tag is: psykick06#2401

This is our guild post hope it and my post peak your interest.

Cheers,
Boody

Well we’re not a horde guild but still might fit what you are looking for - we raid 2 nights a week, just over 2 hours a night so a fairly short schedule. A mix of UK and EU players and the average guild age is probably 30+…
Add me on bnet if you want to chat more - scar#2634

Here’s our guild post for some more information too

Ey up! My guild on Magtheridon are in dire need of boomies right now!

Hi @Ulnir

We are currently recruiting and are 10/10HC.

Let me know!

Cheers

Hello, wall of text . We can fit in one more melee tbh. Check our post ?

Heyoo! We are currently looking for the last 4 to be able to wander into Mythic!
Please take a look at our post maybe it’s what you are looking for :smiley:

Hi everyone, thanks for your posts here, i’m sorry i haven’t gotten back to you but things have been a bit hectic recently so i’ve been kept away. I just want to make sure i stress that i’m looking for a home for my Resto Druid, i understand people are currently wanting boomkins, but i just don’t like DPSing.

If you have a place for a lowly healer, please let me know.

Thanks!