[Idea] Arms warrior design: Shadowlands and forwards

I love this so much!
I hope they rework arms like this.
Thanks for sharing this with us

1 Like

rly? arms cant do solo content? LOW dmg? where the " f…k" did u got this? arms is top 3 dps pve this tier, arms is a verry strong spec in 3s , is verry verry fun in bg etc. i enjoy this iteration of arms more then i enjoyed legion arms or wod arms. MOP arms was the best but thats due to recklesnes mostly and how the spel worked then. arms is in a good spot… and if people dont like it… well. play fury dont change it for the people that like it

Arms is a really strong spec in Pve. In m+ it can dish out insane amounts of dmg, and I am usually topping the charts. In raids I usually find myself in the top 3-5. Arms requires a bit of planning ahead to maximize DPS. It is a slow specc and the low self sustain is an issue, but all classes has issues. Fury to me is a brainless spec where you just spam. Arms has more potential than Fury in the right hands, I believe that 100 %

I did bring this up in the OP, but the thing is that a spec can be viable, playable, even -great- in one set of content (e.g. PVE), but it can be very clunky or outright dissatisfying to play in other types of content.

Apples and oranges, essentially.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.