Ideas for future upgrades to professions

I have some ideas on how to increase the playability of the game and attract more players. Here are a few of them:

I was thinking of making this post like a poll where people could vote on which option you would prefer, but could not find that option - so just comment below your choice A, B or C (or just add your own idea for enhancing professions).

Here are my suggestions

Option A: Engineering
I have a gnome engineer and love the weird engineering gadgets that you can make, but Shadowlands does not have much on offer - just scopes for selling to hunters. My idea is for a quantum magic device - which would take a lot of questing to make - but when it is switched on - all MOBs in a radius (depending on level) - they all kneel or fall over and all their drops, drop including quest items - so it would dramatically speed up levelling alt chars- but it would need a lot of gold to work.

my other idea is
Option B: Archaeology seems to have been missed in Shadowlands. How about adding an extra function to archaeology - finding ancient artefacts (based on the lore) from all over azeroth etc - so it is a great opportunity to head back to all those wonderful places to find the artefacts - and these artefacts are traded on the black market - existing vendors, but with a extra function - the currency would enable players to by pass some of the grind that is inherent in getting certain achievements - so the currency from selling the artefacts would buy achievements.

C: another device/potion/inscription buff, that makes you a giant - like some of the bosses. And the health goes to max levels (ie unlimited), and you get a button that means it slays any mobs, including bosses it is pointed at. It can’t be used in dungeons or raids or pvp, but questing - allows players to go through quests lines quickly (for alts again)

So please indicate which would be your favourite idea for Blizzard developers A, B or C.

B as I enjoy Archaeology

They willfully did not implement archaeology as it would not fit a different plane like the Shadowlands. As well mentioning how it should have stayed a Cata only feature. So I wouldnt be suprised to see it phased out.

Main idea now: implement recycle for legendary white items to refund as least part of matherials. To reach rank 4 need a LOT of gold and/or LOT of time.

Or as least make rank shared to all slots, not for every slot separately.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.