Ideas for new moonkin forms

Hello,

Travel forms received plenty of love this patch. But moonkins have no other option than to use the racial forms or the glyph of stars.

So here are some ideas to make some marks of moonkins that are already in the game. It should take blizz a few minutes to implement them:

Mark of Arakkoa Suntalon:

Mark of the high Arakkoa: (and you have 4 skins under models)

Mark of the Outcast Arakkoa:

Mark of the Arakkoa: (classical TBC form)

Mark of the Talon King:

Mark of the Sethekk:

Bonus:
Mark of the Raging Moonkin:

Mark of the Wickerman:

10 Likes

And mark of the wickerman.

But i prefer arakkoas as a playable race, not an skin.

2 Likes

When I started to play “The Burning Crusade” and met Arakkoa birds, I loved them really much… It will be really cool if Blizzard team make them like an allied race and we could play Arakkoa… Because it was one of my dream from “The Burning Crusade” time…

2 Likes

Zandalari moonkins is probably as close as we’ll get to these models, although I totally support this topic, we NEED more moonkin forms.

We have unnumbered flight, travel, cat and bear forms now, so we can’t we choose from multiple moonkin forms?

Is sad how the zandalari moonkin only have 1 skin color while the kultiran garbage moonkin have 4 skin color…

Personally I want more thicc forms like the original one.

2 Likes

id love to be just a clump of stars with a moon where my face should be

1 Like

i d also like to see more akin to the glyph one where it hides your form. i am not a fan of this weird glowy transparent appearance but i would absolutely dig those forms below:

7 Likes

More forms!!! I want Rhino form.

yea game becomes so much better if u change the skin, its like a brand new game. tired of moonkin? try poop form and smile forever. such easy to please

1 Like

I would have really preferred such a change, if it becomes an opportunity in the future. And of course from my own point of view, you can get pretty tired of walking around in the same chicken shape, that you have joined for several years pass the game.

Anyways…, I see some of the ideas people have come up with here, and it would have been cool to have exactly the same thing inside the game.

1 Like

I would really love some new moonkin forms. The current ones get tiring to watch after some time (I guess the ogre animations feel somewhat clunky to look all the time for me) so in the end I have to use the glyph of stars which is not perfect by any means.

They missed an opportunity with the Kul Tiran one for sure, I was hoping for a wicker man sorta thing. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

I wish we had a form looking like the one boss in hellfire citadel.

2 Likes

I want Parrot form (Macaw mostly)

I want Arrakoa form

I want a Wicker form

I want a real celestial form too

And maybe semi-moonkin form. Where you stay humanoid but have moonkin antlers and feathers on the arms, similar to Malfurion

2 Likes

cries in shaman wolf

2 Likes

Add to this the wickerman form and it’d be a job well done for Blizz

1 Like

Druid should also get more specs. Dragon spec for example.

I wish shamans would get an update, different wolf, or forms, or e.g. keep their Night Fae forms.

Me personally I loved the Hati form in Legion, with the lightning effects, that form was a perfect ghost wolf form for me.

1 Like

I want that wicker form as a moonkin so badly, I always hoped that would be the Kul Tiran moonkin form but sadly it wasn’t.
Also why do blizz keep adding loads of cat and bear forms but never any moonkin forms to choose from?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.