Ideas for New Runes For Warlock

Demonic Possession - Inferno and Doom-guard can be summoned like normal demons out of list of demons all other demons you can control have upgrade version of them increase over all stats by 25% when ever you use life tap your pets gain mana equal to life-tap

Enslave Demon now becomes Demonic Possession - this allows you to tame any demonic creature Perminately and is same level as you are and is able to stay out with your other pets. if use this ability again demon forced into slavery with just die and get new one

Curse and Shadow Mastery - All your curses are empowered with new effects and curse limit is increased from 1 to 2 allow you muiti curses on same target

Curse of Agony - Ramps up 12 stacks and and any attack or spell made on target gives 3-5% leech
Curse of Weakness - Ramps up to 6 stacks decreasing damage more over time and increases chance of it being hit by 5%
Curse of Exhaustion - now reduces attack speed equal to movement speed decrease
Curse of Elements - Now Effects Nature and Holy Damage

New Talents - Affliction - Life Syphon changes - Corruption Damage increase and Heals you

New Talents - Dark - Pact - Removed

New Cap Stone Talent - Soul Rot or Seed of Corruption, Soul Swap or vile taunt

One thing I wish they would do is reduce the graphics of a lot of the rune abilities to look more like something out of Vanilla.
They did this with for example Avenger’s Shield but they didn’t do this with Metamorphosis.

Perhaps their logic was that Metamorphosis is a older spell, but I wish it would look more like something out of Vanilla.

It is kinda older spell sadly one of those spells should been in classic didnt add it just want things warlock has be to used. think thats whole point of runes

Avenger’s Shield has also been in the game since Burning Crusade. It looked different then it does in SoD. Which I love that they changed :slight_smile:

other then its 23% your total mana cost?