Ideas to Fix Havoc DH

Before anyone say it might be to OP. Demon hunter was ment to be a Hero Class and when we only have 2 spec’s I dont care if we are OP… should always be in Top 3… atleast until we get a 3ed spec to balance around. even if its a heal or support spec.

please give feedback or come with you own ideas.

I know some are going to say the anima orb tingy is stupid or that Grim Tinder is to OP…
but it will require a constant Pull group after group non stop it also means you can’t use Unbound charos since that will reset the damage of grim tinder. if it gets to strong there is a high chance you will pull aggro and die and also reset it…

Remove Improved Chaos Stike from Talent tree make it base line.
Remove Demonic Appetite from Talent tree make it base line.
Remove Looks can Kill from Talent tree make it base line.
Remove Furious Gaze from Talent tree make it base line.
Remove Relentless Onslaught from Talent tree make it base line.
Remove Momentum from Talent tree make it base line. reduce damage from 8% to 4%

Upgrade Any Means Necessary.
Mastery: Demonic Presence now also causes your Arcane, Fire, Frost, Nature, and Shadow damage to be dealt as Chaos instead, and increases that damage by 11.2% Also increase Physical damage by 50% of mastery

New Talent “Soul Master” upgrade Shattered souls.
Any souls you comsume increase damage by 3% stacking 5 times for 15sec
comsume a True demon soul increase damage by 20% for 15sec
over riding existing buff.

Old Skill to return. Nemesis (might need a little balance)
Increases damage you inflict against the target by 25% for 1 min.
When the target is slain, you will inflict 25% additional damage against all creature types matching the original target (Humanoid, Dragonkin, etc.) for the remaining duration.

New Talent. Anima Orb.
Gain a 1hr Random Buff from a Anima Orb. 1hr CD "Resets after M+ Complation and current buff is removed.

Gain 1 of the following.

Finely-Honed Bone Blades
Darkglare Medallion
Immolation Flux
Fallen Comrade’s Blindfold
Felborn Touch
Grim tinder
Furywing
5% Crit
5% Mastery
5% Haste
5% Versatility

New Talent. Sinful Brand (old) updated a little
Brand an enemy with the mark of the Venthyr, reducing their melee attack speed by 25%, their casting speed by 25%, and inflicting (175% of Attack power) Shadow damage over 10 sec.
Activating or entering Metamorphosis applies Sinful Brand to all nearby enemies.
(Using Eye beam = entering)

1 Like

Yeah no :joy::joy:

We also had a rule that said pure dps should be above hybridized classes as they have no other role to feel to bring desire for the class.

Then u have both DK and Evoker fulfilling the hero role.

Im sorry. But no, havoc shouldnt be garunteed top 3 anymore then other classes and speccs,

If WoW abided by these rules itd quite litterally conflict.

Cant squish 12 pure dps speccs and 3 hero classes into top 3, without making some classes absolutely irrelevent

While agreed, it has problems concerning its ST damage, and controversery around the concept of mobility abilities being used in dps rotations.

Everyone wants their class to be overpowered. However no, no class should be garunteed meta.

didnt think about it that way. :slight_smile: but yea… balancing all spec/class is not easy.

I love my movment but also hate it… some places in the New M+ just dont have the space to be jumping around the entire place.

something needs to be done.

I think mobility in dps rotations is a dodgey place, given the fact that it removes mobility when u need it, and it also it can be overwhelming during layered mobility.

And its ST needs help, quite abit of it. Im guessing the struggle is the fact alot of havocs dmg bleeds into AoE. So maybe some new additions to its ST kit which csn be controlled to not break its ApE enviroment

1 Like

I´ve got a simular suggestion for DK, since its also a hero class.

Make aspyxiate a 12 secound cooldown and aoe and also make it deal 12% max HP shadow damage per secound, its a choke afterall so it makes perfect sense to me! If you cant breathe you should take damage!

I also think anti magic shell should be both baseline and permanent since in the lore saronite armor is very magic resistant so it makes perfect sense to me, actually maybe have it just passively recharge? wouldnt wanna risk it being op afterall.

Maybe increase stamina abit further? DK in the lore are virtually unkillable and they are a hero class afterall so they should be the tankiest spec in the game. Maybe chains of ice should be a root aswell, i mean its literarelly chains made of ice! dont see anyone moving with those chains around them!

Beyond those changes, perhaps some quality of life talent changes so we have more freedom in our choices!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.