Idk , i can't even think of a title for this mess

Cmon blizzard i’m still beating a 600 ilvl hunter in m+ overall as 618 you need to do a better job and still beating vengeance demon hunters. Also my tier set giving waaaaay too much damage please nerf it. It should be negative dps gain like season 1 dragonflight.
Also while you are at it please nerf rallying cry about 50% more , i can almost save someone when i press it and adjust our target cap to 3 because why not. While you are at it make all of our talents triple talent point requirement because 2 wasn’t enough ( you can sneak another nerf like this too by making fully talented ones do less then previous doubles)
Oh almost forgot about this , remember mop remix ? Equipping double 2h giving debuff. Live game needs that too . If you do all of these i think we can finally reach the goal of dealing less damage then tanks and maybe even we can compete with disc priests. Sounds like a wet dream isn’t it ?
Oh btw maybe design another 45 second encounter raid next tier so you will have another reason to nerf us even more.

Edit:
Tbh why am i even wasting my breath , they don’t even know the name of the ability or even what the ability does they are nerfing…

Please release Legion Classic already so we can experience the class in all its glory once more then we all can quit

6 Likes

they don’t even know the current target cap for TR and OF. let alone simple 9th grade math