If dk is ok then why

cervantes stoped playing?
flark stop helping in 2s ?
mes play 4 difrent chars and if he play with viwers is rbg only?
why cloudio playing ret?
all this are r1 dk main playing dk even when it was meh in bfa and now they all cba
common ppl come troll me that dk is ok

3 Likes

Cuz easier to boost players by ret? Cervantes was banned as always, everyone knew for what he is usually banned.
P.S. They won’t do something with DK tho relax, if they want - they already would it in 9.0.5 PTR.

Probably because it’s not fun for these dk mains to play brain dead frost but i can’t speak for them. It’s either that they don’t like how the class is played atm or that they just can do viewer carry easier with other classes. Wow 2v2 has never been balanced and yes dks feel bad in 2s but in 3s they are very strong. Cervantes is the only dk I have watched of these you mention and that was in bfa as far as I can remember he almost only played 2s when i watched his streams.

Spaming NS isn’t 100 iq move, tbh. UDk is just much more flexible spec u need do nothing to be effective. I’d preffer redesign than spam NS all over again.

1 Like

It is ok (frost). It just gets outshined by broken S-Tier speccs.

UH is a meme rn though.

1 Like

Because DK is bad in 2s. Both Frost and Unholy.

1 Like

if you think frost dk is ez to play it means your not even 2k cr or above playing frost dk is not ez cuz you need a setup to make it work it seems ez and its actuly is ez in low ratings but when you go high peaple actuly using their brains they wont let you do your setup as soon as its ready frost dk is good but not many peaple can play it in 3s cuz making chill streak goes properly is not ez vs good players and if you cant make chilstreak go as frost your just garbage
and also you have bad surviveability which means you have to kite alot sometimes and survive mostly vs hunter ferals and such you strugle alot or some other class
i think frost seems ez but higher you go its geting harder to make it work cuz its not unholy where you have almost everything if you cant make good setup with frost your just a garbo
i realy like unholy and i realy enjoy it cuz you can do almost everything yourself but frost if you dont comunicate and do setups regularly your garbage

Did he get banned due to boosting/coaching?

Again?
This guy just doesn’t learn.

FDK cleaves outcleave other cleaves. TSG and WW/DK just stomps Turbo and is favoured vs Warrior/Ret/R Shaman. It struggles vs other comps though.

Because Cervantes, like Drae, is a fickle player that cant tolerate not being S+++ god tier.

Mes has always been a multiclasser, even if he’s a beast on DK.

And Flark is sitting 3.1k CR?

PS. DK wasn’t “Meh” in bfa.

dk was s tier end of ssn 1 when it got buffed ssn 2 dk was ok still worse then some othe s tier classes
3 and 4 dk got nerfed to being meh
and no cervantes palyed dk bfa ssn 1 when it was trash same did dre
flark maby sit 3k in 3s but in 2s hes getting smushed
mess is a multiclasser but he always spamed dk arenas now he plays only with his team(cdew trill) or he dosent q arena as dk
so analize your data pls

Why are you mentioning his 2s rating, when he’s obviously boosting there lmao

Good riddance?

I see he’s playing on NA at 3.1k

Maybe because he already is 3250 on his DK? On top of that he’s a competitor.

Who?

Not sure but maybe the problem is that you are beyond garbage on DK?
Also not everyone enjoys Frost gameplay over Unholy.

3 Likes

hi cutietroll you didnt prove anything with this replay
but ill ignore you as always cose your the moast bis player in the game

Dk just not solo-gameplay friendly, especially with LFG. Also they need mommy healer attention 24/7. Better to reroll tho. There was video about thats type of classes.

But i understand its not super comfortable when u need support and so much attention. When healers in RBG just drops me down - i die very fast. Some people from low rated RBG don’t even understand that FDK can’t def a node and its not level of BFA UDK.

Stop posting on arena forums, YOU DO NOT PLAY ARENAS.

Lmao wasn’t expecting that

cutietroll alwayws does it so i am not even toched by it
and about that video rogues are not tier c XD
skillcaped are trolling
the problem is there are to m,uch wars in lfg and they counter rogue
any way rogues killed me on my war wit 27% vers general draven (wich is 10% dmg reduce ) in 1 cheap shot
bad rogues just dont know the right build

Skillcapped is trolling
Im saying garbage
You lose as warrior against a rog with the obvious build
dogsht spelling
Deflecting

You my guy are a god gamer