If I ever hear a peep from a Lava Burst enjoyer

I swear on Thrall’s beard, I’m going to find you in game and turn your shaman into a mage on the spot DO NOT TEMPT ME!

1 Like

then we finally have also 20 defensives and dmg.
not exactly a threat, is it?

Create new character button is right there

isnt it that you are complaining that people like the meatball build?
maybe you need a new class?

i am playing resto anyways as both ele and enhance currently is a dumpsterfire

People like you voted for the same stupid Lava burst set to still be around in S4, how do you look at the meatball build and say that pressing lava burst 392 times during an encounter is fun, all your damage is 1 button literally 83-85% of the fight is 1 spell and it’s mastery proc whims. It’s brain damaging to even think this is remotely interesting or fun or mater of fact you said people like it I tell you LITERALLY NOBODY LIKES IT, everyone picked it because tier set favours heavily fire build and we had no other choice, what about S2 ? You could have a viable Fire build, literally 3 dudes that just started playing wow ever picked it rest were running storm build and it was fun it was bursty it was visually more vibrant and fun to combo and weave your spells what you are saying in your posts just shows how disconnected you are from the reality.

Your idea of a build or playstyle is good is based purely on the fact that guide told you it does 3% more damage in m+ therefore is better, i bet you didnt even know how to use Stormkeeper with Surge of Power properly.

Again, lava burst enjoyer detected - opinion ignored

i didnt vote for anything because i didnt like all 3 set boni and rather not play ele when it still has the worst spell ingame that is called earthquake.

sure, thats probably why the majority voted for it.
be more delusional.

not like i care the slightest about your approval, but why you open a forum thread if you only want to hear an echo chamber of your own opinion?

kinda mental

Honestly the truth is that none of the builds where fun even not the storm build immo. Elemental shaman is not even a true elemental shaman. Elemental shaman in my eyes is a class that uses a spell of ever elemental substance. And storm was only lightning. Like now fire shaman is mostly just Lava burst wich is nice in raid immo. Shaman needs a rework in every speciality.

From my limited experience as an Elemental, while pressing 1 button and nothing else is not fun…

For me… the storm build of S2 was even LESS fun. You had to pre-cast 100000 things to actually do damage.

And I get that the mithos of shamans are “use all the elements” but its ridiculous at this point the amount of modifiers there are.

I would prefer a rework where : AoE is storm. ST is fire. PERIOD.

No 2s elemental blast casts. No casting some Ice spells to buff damage. Nothing.

Simplify the core of elemental shaman, and add buttons to it so its not always 1 button.

1 Like

would be nice to just have chain lightning as aoe and hailstorm elemental version to spend maelstrom instead of earthquake.
some lava burst aoe every 30s and stormkeeper to add some flavour in aoe is more than enough to make ele fun without tracking a ton of things that was the abomination of s2.

ST will probably super boring no matter what. it is either lb spam or lvb spam, really not much difference

One of the things I like about this “meatball” playstile we got now is that its super mobile if you dont talent elemental blast.

Not ideal from a DPS numbers perspective, but the fact that I can dodge everything with 0 DPS loss is amazing.

So IMO elemental with :

Lightning Bolt + Chain Lightning + Elemental Blast + Earthquake as 1 branch…
Lava Burst + Earth Shock + Earthquake as 2nd branch…

And if you choose 1 branch, your spells are replaced. So you cant have Lightning Bolt and Lava Burst at the same time for example. One or the other.

Because otherwise there is too much button bloat. Like we got now, where we literally don’t cast Lightning Bolt at ALL. Or the S2 version, with ZERO lava burst cats.

Feels lame.

Its my opinion.

The cognitive dissonance in this alliance pigdog is strong.

The majority votes where of short little basement dweller M+ heroes that do not care about anything other than their excel spreadsheet, bringing this to vote was a mistake.
“MOST” of the players-you uneducated space goat lover- DO NOT dwell on wow forums or have excel spreadsheets they log in, try out a class if its fun they stick around if its clunky and repetitive most do not play it or play the game mater of fact.
Look at the S4 numbers on m+ and raid clearings, also parses ammount in comparison to Season 2 are abysmal for Elemental and Enhance.
No new sets and a push from the worst part of this community gave us same repetitive boring design that turned majority of players away.

Again, opinion from a M+ Meatball enjoyer - discarded. Also you’re a resto, sit down sweetie Ion plays your spec you’re cool now shoo away you’re preaching about button bloat on a post CENTERED AROUND THE ISSUE OF HAVING TO SPAM ONE THRALL BEARD DAMNED BUTTON 394 TIMES DURING AN ENCOUNTER !

I love your enthusiasm !

But my point was not “I like meatball style”.

My point is that S4 play stile is 1 button. Season 2 play stile was 50 buttons.

Cant we find something inbetween?

Also :

I swear it does not look like it. :smiley: Resto also needs some love you know… :smiley:

lavaburst boomboom fun

so we have a nutbag that cant get high in m+ that is only here to insult people because he cant play the spec.

sounds about right

just fyi, low dmg is not eles problem, and certainly not on a 2k rating.

move on, maybe one day you grow up

I think that’s not it. It’s about ele being a 1 button spec and being boring af. Which is true