If i wrote the end of the nyalotha raid

N'zoth how I would of wrote the end 

after N'zoths defeat and the cutscene plays out the champions of azeroth rejoice
	that the threat of the old god is no more or is it......

as the champions are about to leave nyalotha the champions stop in there tracks and the floor begins to shake and crumble
	all of a sudden the champions plummet into a dark abyss meanwhile a coursing pain erupts in there heads and a familiar but sinister voice begins to whisper.

N'zoth: you think you have thwarted my plans... silly mortal this was my plan all along.
	I may be gone from this plain but we will meet again sooner than you think.
	all that you have done and will do is my plan for I see all for I am the master schemer.
	my plans go back eons since I was first imprisoned and you have aided me more than you know.
	four will become three as my scheme will bear fruit we will be reborn again and be unstoppable.

after a menacing chuckle the whispers and the coursing pain seems to stop

wrathion: champions what's wrong why are you holding you head? he asks

champion: did you not hear the whispers they ask

wrathion: no must of been N'zoth trying to get in your head for a final time

champion: he said this was part of his plan

wrathion: did he. tell me champion what exactly did he say

wrathion continues to probe the champions eventually piecing together what the champions heard
suddenly wration has a sickening feeling

wrathion: champions what have we done. I don't know for sure but if I'm right about his plans this could be the end of the world itself.
	  I must go and warn the dragon flights even the pantheon for I fear that the next encounter will be nothing like you have ever faced.
	  tell the speaker and mother what you heard and let us hope that the whispers you heard don't come to fruition.

wrathion quickly transforms into his dragon form and without hasitaion he rushes out of the instance

I hope that blizz does a old god expansion and this is how I would of wrote the ending of the nyalotha raid :slight_smile: sorry about my grammer this is just a rough concept and would love peoples thoughts

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.